Different words

Hinata was wearing her nightgown ready to sleep even though she knew that she won't sleep any time soon. She prepared herself every night like that but she never slept. Hinata knew what was coming after, she got used to the headaches  like it was a daily routine. Hinata jumped when she spotted the huge, dark hawk outside her balcony.. she hot closer from the glass and she recognized it. Why was it here??
She opened the window quickly and ran to it.
There in his feet was a small thing she untied it and there she got the message. She went inside her home afraid that the wind would take the small paper away. She jumped again when she heard the hawk spreading his wings and flew away.
She closed the glass and sat on the nearest seat.
And started reading, pouring all her feelings in the words in front of her.
Hyuga hinata:
I'm writing this after a lot of wondering about you, what you were doing now?
And how you spent your day?
In case you're wondering about me, I chose a spot far from the others under the stars in this dark place and the breeze here helped me to clear my head from everything inside it .  the shining stars helped to calm the fear from this dark place or stranger.
This place reminded me a lot of you, quiet and peaceful.
And I found comfort in this place.
She was smiling as she read it again and again forgetting everything around her, where she was? What was it? And who she was?
Hinata looked at the small paper holding with her two palms as if it was a rare piece from a far land.
The feelings that went through her body didn't stop like if the earth lost its gravity and she was flying with the cold wind.
Hinata scanned the words again then her eyes fell on the name in the corner of the paper
Uzumaki Naruto.
Everything she felt fell down to her stomach, the smile faded and hinata felt like she was falling from the highest place in this planet.
What was she thinking she ran to her bathroom and washed her face many times hoping that she was in a dream.
___________________
He didn't sleep he was too busy with himself thinking all the night, Sasuke got up when he saw his female partner waving at him to come.
He walked slowly until he stood in front of her "What's it?" Tenten pointed behind her "we got news from the villager and sakura asked us to gather" they both walked to the same direction "Yamanaka hasn't came?" Tenten shook her head "no one came, I think we will be moving soon to our next destination" sasuke didn't respond he only nodded as they walked to the other.
_______________
Sakura held the small scroll in her hands tight.
Then opened it after she made sure that everyone was there.
She scanned the scroll in her hand before her eyes went wide. "Sakura-Chan what's it?"
Her hair fell over her eyes as she spoke loud to everyone "Ino had been attacked in her way here and  she is at the village now getting treatment" Everyone had a different expression they were all worried but sakura was the worst sasuke could tell that after kakashi made her the leader she felt responsible about everything and now she was acting tough.
She tried controlling her shivering by clenching the scroll hard and there was choji who's eyes popped from their hideout "Ino" he whispered her name hoping someone would tell him that he heard wrong.
He stepped close to sakura as she turned "Sakura-Chan, is there anyway that i could go back to the village?" Sakura didn't face him she was making herself busy by doing anything.
"No choji there are doctors who could take care of her more than us and don't forget that Shikamaru too is there" choji's expression fell and he did nothing more than walking away.
"So what about the first group?" Naruto questioned , he was right what would happen to them? They weren't full now.
"They will find a replacement for Ino and about us we will find a close town to stay in until we got orders" sasuke wasn't paying much attention to them he had been daydreaming these days a lot.
_________________
As he expected his anbu wouldn't find him, he had left since he left his office the day before.
"Then we won't replace kiba since he already left
Only Ino" he sighed as he thought of the situation they were in.
"Any orders kakashi-Sama" kakashi wasn't used to the Sama yet but he let the anbu called even though it made him uncomfortable. Kakashi closed his eyes thinking "call Shikamaru to be here we're going to find replacement in a minutes" the anbu bowed before he left.
Kakashi sighed again another thing he wasn't used to it their bowing head.
____________________
He held the bouquet of flowers in his hand as he stared at her, she was beautiful despite all the bandages around her head.
Shikamaru walked to the vase and threw the flowers that had died and replaced it with his .
The same flowers he picked for her when she came back.
He had wished to welcome her warmly but not like this,  her return was supposed to be full of the scent of her flowers and her loud laughter.
Shikamaru was about to sit before an anbu appeared
"What's it?" His voice showed how annoyed he was
"Kakashi-Sama asked for your appearance"
He sighed glaring at the glass before he got up
"I guess not today either, sorry Ino" he whispered to her.
__________________
She couldn't have any sleep last night, the thought of  the message last night drove her crazy.
It was only one question that woke her up.
(What were you hoping for?)
She didn't know how to answer she forgot where she lived and who she was, the thought of what she was thinking the past 5 days after they left had her weak.
Hinata couldn't go out of the house she was ashamed too ashamed to face anyone outside.
So she decided that she would clean the house.
To avoid all the thoughts that's been doubting the sender last night
_____________________
They found a small town and a place to stay far from people, that was kakashi's orders.... far from people.
Sakura was the one who talked to the old lady behind the huge table and the rest stayed outside.
Sasuke wondered how could Lee and choji stayed under the sun without complaining.
He hate the heat of it, he leaned his head back and closed his eyes before he heard a sigh a long one.
He looked to his left it came from Naruto "I'm worried about the others" sasuke was too lazy to spoke he was grateful for tenten's response "I'm sure kakashi-Sama had sent his prefer to them too"
Sakura came out, "we found empty rooms but we have to share the room with one person since it has two beds inside" she looked at the only female "Tenten you're with me" then back at the others "the rest of you could choose whoever you want" then she turned with her roommate inside.
_______________
He ended up with Naruto, he was relieved though none of the other was better than His best friend.
The word tasted sour, he sighed before he lay down on his back.
"Who do you think kakashi would choose?"
He raised his brow at that, "you know to the mission" why was he worried about that? He shrugged his shoulders "I don't know " he wished that Naruto would stay silent longer so he could enjoy the quietness of this place.
"Man I hope Ino is fine I'm worried about her" Sasuke smirked and he didn't intend to say what he thought out loud "shouldn't you worry about someone else" but it came suddenly and there was no going back. He opened his eyes to a glaring Naruto, the man looked so mad.
"What the hell, sasuke?" He regretted what he said already but he needed to find a way out now.
"I thought about what you said to me before we go to the mission" he saw the madness turned to sadness and sasuke felt like a jerk. What was he doing?
Naruto sat on his bed to face sasuke's "I don't know, I feel like I rushed things" sasuke got up too "and I really feel bad for thinking like this but sometimes I wish that I would go home and she wouldn't be there you know that she wasn't even there" what was this?! Damn to this unfair life and fate and word and everything. Dose this idiot in front of him didn't know how much the god loved him?
What sin did he make that turned him to this person he wished to know. "Don't get me wrong I love hinata-Chan i do but I feel like this isn't right" what this? If this wasn't right then what was right? Sasuke hided his burning feelings inside well.
He bites his tongue from saying his thoughts again out loud (then let her go) he really needs to control his thought.
"I don't want to hurt her and I don't want her to be trapped in this forever or ended up in loveless life"
How easy was it for Naruto to say loveless about her, he wanted to be that strong to say it like that.
The word didn't suit her, it shouldn't be said with her name beside it.
But this was reality, he really wished Sakura was there to give him one of her sweet punches.
Thinking about her sasuke's eyes narrowed "is it sakura?" Naruto's brow raised "what about her?"
He studied Naruto's face "do you still like her?" Naruto stayed silent for a moment "pffft man that was long time ago, no it's no one I have no one I like right" he was telling the truth even Sakura knew that what Naruto had for her was only a crush that would faded with the time.
"Is it the same?" He asked Naruto that hoping to get the right answer "what you felt for sakura was it the same thing with.." he stayed quiet hesitated to say her name, he hadn't found the courage yet.
He was afraid too, as if everything would be out.
Her name was like a secret he couldn't say Loud.
"The hyuga?" Naruto sighed and looked up, he couldn't believe that he was talking like this with Naruto it should have been the opposite.
"No, with Sakura wasn't deep and you knew that it will all fade with the time and you would joke about it" he remembered all the times he made fun of him and Naruto just laughed about it "But hinata it was different like something inside woke up something that new to you, it was like she discovered a new side of me ,a different person and this person would only in front of her" not the answer he was hoping for but hearing Naruto description felt odd.
Like if Naruto was describing sasuke but with different words.
Sasuke decided to end their conversation by laying down again pretending to be sleep.
He almost jumped when Naruto stood suddenly with wide eyes "Oi, what if?" He looked at sasuke "what of kakashi picked hinata for the mission as a replacement for Ino"
Now that made the uchiha wide awake every trace of sleep faded away.
_____________________
Shikamaru walked out of the building as he looked at the paper in his hand
"So he picked a hyuga" The he continued his way towards her house.