Past mistakes

She ran out like a crazy child out of her house, they came back even though it was strange they came her teammates are here finally and she missed them so much, she didn't know what she wore she didn't care they came, someone was finally in the village she isn't alone anymore.
She ran out as if someone who died came back alive.
__________________
He wasn't there to welcome the team or to know why they came earlier than the time they planned, he chose to stay here by his teammate, friend and hidden love.
She was talking about so many things, so many things that was necessary and unnecessary to him and her like she wasn't in a white bed recovering as if they were in their little table in akimichi's restaurant having tea after huge meal.
But there was no tea no sweets there was only an apple which he was cutting and she was eating, the world didn't matter to him knowing she was here awake and breathing ...things were fine.
"Why aren't you with them?" He place the last piece of apple on the plate in front of her "with who?"
"The hokage and the other kiba came right?"
She said as she eat the apples "the hokage isn't there" she shrugged her shoulders "as expected" she looked at the last piece in her hand "You suck at cutting, even though you're a ninja" he leaned back on the chair crossing his legs "still you ate it" Ino took half of it inside her mouth "that because I had no choice" he leaned his head backward and closed his eyes hiding his smile from her "don't forget to drink water" was the last thing he said before he heard her say "don't sleep here go home!"
Yeah, everything was fine.
____________________
Hinata threw her arms around both of her teammates necks hugging them tightly she missed them.. "Welcome back, I really missed you" shino smiled and kiba laughed "we missed you too,hina"
She let go of them trying to endure her tears but she failed her eyes were watery but they didn't fall.
She missed having a company, someone.
She looked behind them... and she didn't see her.
Hinata shifted her eyes to the leader who didn't understand so shino spoke "hanabi was sent to sakura's team" she held worried expression on her face "don't worry hina she is strong" kiba patted her shoulder before making his way towards the hokage's building "I gotta go for the report"
Shino's eyes were on hinata she looked different acted different and something was making her seemed a little down but he didn't ask he just said his goodbye making a promise that he will see her tomorrow.
________________
Sasuke had a little hope that he would go back to the village faster, this was the first time he wanted to go back soon. Not for the village ,not for the people there and not for his sensei because his home.. and by his home he meant that person who was probably now welcoming the team with roses and sweet smiles and how much did he missed that smile.
Missing.. a new feeling he had inside his chest for someone who was alive but in far place.
It was like he trusted his heart in her hands and left to wherever this scroll wanted.
He looked at the scroll in his hand, his ribs felt like they were squeezing his chest begging for her to appear in front of him.
And then what? Pretending that he didn't care about her while his inside was screaming her name loud.
Sasuke looked at the sky.. where was this leading him? He wished to know ,hopefully some place where he could rest.
_________________
The appearance of the hyuga heiress made all of the shinobi stood, maybe it was the prestige of the hyuga clan that she held made them to or the expression on her face. "Haruno sakura may I speak to you" sakura was surprised by her words but she nodded before she walked to her they whispered something before looking to sasuke who was sitting on the top of the tree minding his business.
Sakura held a worried expression before she nodded and then the hyuga left, he raised his brow at the glare sakura was sending to him.
What now? He wasn't ready to talk to her yet.
But surprisingly she didn't call him, she just told them to move because it will dark soon and they needed to make a progress .
__________________
Hinata rolled over her bed looking at her window waiting for the hawk to show up.
But nothing came but the sound of the cold wind outside, she closed her eyes thinking.. so many thoughts attacked her head why did he sent anything she wanted to tell him a lot about her day, that she ate chocolate cake with warm coffee in the morning and she met her friends who decided to check on ino
But the hawk never came and she was beginning to drown back to her depression how did it come something necessary to sent something to him, and she admitted out loud inside her head she really missed him.
__________________
They were being attacked, in the middle of the night
Sakura didn't know what to do, hanabi had told her to move at night because this small town had strong shinobi and they were... she looked behind herself to the man wearing dark, he was the cause of this mess.
They had reason she knew but why did they dragged her and the other to this, her old thoughts attacked her at the same time, wishing they never got him out of prison but she shook her head now wasn't the right time they were team now (wake up Haruno!) yes even though she had fought her family for no reason so many times she was remembering herself of the last name because they were strong enough to raise her and they were patient, none of the strongest shinobi would have been patient they were the strongest people so she chose to remind herself that she belonged to those strong people.
______________________
They left suddenly, they retreated in a second and that was rare. Sakura looked around her to check on everyone around her "Everyone is ok?" They all seemed to be she sighed her relieved then gasped
Looking around, up and down in every direction.
Then she looked back at them "where is sasuke?!!"
Naruto looked up the trees he remembered sasuke jumping to that direction "oh shit!!"
__________________
Sasuke jumped from a tree to the other, the distance felt so long with his thoughts he didn't care about his injuries he let them do what they want with him because he deserved it he didn't fight , thoughts filled his head. Most of them were about his past and how he spent years and years wasting it but that wasn't what was eating him from the inside..Her.
The fire she held in her eyes against his the emotions she held in them he couldn't fight her, the tears of compulsion ,sasuke didn't fight every injury that ribbed his body he deserved it why did he killed her family? She was too young to experience that.
Why did he thought that someone could share his pain? Why didn't he go for the people who killed his clan? Coward!...he laughed inside his head.
Even after all he did he still questioned himself why he had this life? He deserved worse, much worse than this, maybe after he suffered in this life he would ended up in hell. He won't see his brother even after his death, he would be burning alone.
He won't be able to tell his brother about his life and the beautiful things he saw and experience and speaking of beautiful things, sasuke thought.
if he had one last wish before his death then
He would want to see her to close his eyes while she was the last person he had in his mind, maybe the pain would be less.
Sasuke stood in the last tree in his sight knowing what was next in the wide green view.
"Did you see her nii-san? She is so beautiful to be from this world" he looked up to the stars "If I jumped there would you give me one last chance to be with her?" He didn't wait for an answer he just jumped without the intention of fighting, he will give up and face them alone.
____________________
Konohamaru walked out in the street in the late night, he missed Naruto the last time he saw him was before the mission and it's been so long since they left he didn't know why he chose to stand at the gate looking ahead maybe he was waiting for them to suddenly show up that would be impossible Konohamaru kicked a rock and watched it flew high then fell far from him he was about to turn when he raised his eyes to the long dark way leading outside the village.
There something shining in the dark, a ghost?!!
He lost his breath as something was walking towards him, Konohamaru lost the ability of walking his knees almost gave up it felt like his stomach was jumping inside him.
He closed his eyes as the steps came closer and closer (Don't open your eyes! Don't open your eyes!) but why did he opened them slowly the figure was clear now under the moonlight out from the shadow of the trees his face heated and it was probably red by now he was grateful for the darkness when he recognized the person walking towards him.. "You scared me!" She walked pass him "I know" then it hit him this was hyuga hanabi she could see with her eyes closed "you came alone!" She looked at him with the corner of her eyes "from the mission?!" If she was as talkative as him she would probably say so what? I'm a shinobi But she spoke with her eyes "I'm a hyuga" that was no reason "so what I'm a sarutobi and I shit my pants when I walk out in the darkness" she turned to him looking at him from head to toes "then go home" she turned to leave ignoring the steps behind her, she walked long to her home but still the steps did stopped or turned she looked to him again questioning him "I'm scared I won't go home alone" she sighed at his excuse before she walked inside the hyuga mansion "you didn't have to walk me home, sarutobi" he watched her fade behind the huge gate before he smiled "of course I had to"