Only hope

"What if what we are imagining before sleep was actually moments from our future? Wouldn't that be enough hope for us to stay strong?"
__________________
They received the message from kakashi he ordered them to move, he had sent another shinobi for the tracking group
Sakura looked at the hokage's sign longer.
She didn't miss that her group were feeling down,
Choji was worried about his teammate, Naruto probably stayed awake thinking about her words, Sasuke was eating himself to know who was the new member and herself was depressed since that night.
She wished to go back and delete it all.
Only few people tenten and rock lee who seemed to be.. ok.
___________________
Hinata rolled on her bed, she was tired of herself so many when she finally close her eyes to sleep she would be awake only few minutes after.
She didn't know why? Or maybe the reason was right in front of her but she refused to see it.
Last night she had been thinking about so many things so many unnecessary things so the sleep flew away from her head and know she wanted to close her eyes because the sun was too strong against her eyes maybe she would close her eyes all the day and see through her byakugan.
But that would take a lot of energy, she would pass out in the middle of the day.
Hinata opened her eyes wide when an idea popped in her head, then she jumped to dress herself.
_______________
Nothing new, she was still resting in her white bed Shikamaru has a lot to do yet... he couldn't leave this room. He had said to himself repeatedly that he will see her then leave immediately.
And yet he couldn't find the strength to turn.
His dear teammate, close friend was here unconscious with injuries on her bed but still she looked beautiful.
Like everything in this world suited her.
He heard the door opened but his strength weren't there yet.
"Ino-Chan is recovering fast" that was the way sai Greer anyone no hi no good morning he just got right to what he had to say.
Shikamaru nodded his head "soon she will wake up right?" That was supposed to be a fact how did turned to a question? But shikamaru nodded again.
"They changed her clothes" that wasn't a question,
Shikamaru looked at him.
"How did you know?" Sai went to grab the chair and dragged it to the her side.
"I came here everyday" Shikamaru nodded again his head finding his strength finally to turn and leave.
_______________
Sasuke was walked to the leader fast, "anything new?" Sakura sighed she waited for his question and finally it came.
"What do you mean sasuke?" He rolled his eyes why did she ask when she knew what he was asking about
Still he answered because he didn't want her to go crazy and decided to not telling him anything.
"From the village" Sakura nodded her head "yes they found one, a hyuga" she looked amused by his reaction, wide eyes and pressing lips and many things to describe.
He huffed and turned his head
"To the trees" Sakura shouted before she jumped followed with the rest.
__________________
Hyuga hanabi, jumped from tree to tree fast activating her byakugan
She refused a company to make sure she was ok, only an anbu to deliver that she arrived to the hokage.
Her father said nothing as she refused he just crossed his arms and nodded his head.
_____________
The wind was too strong up here she looked at the wild waves down hitting against the rocks.
This was where sasuke and Naruto fought.
The status of the two great shinobi hashirama and Madara looked huge she stood at the top of the waterfall before she closed her eyes imagining the first person she got in her mind.
She remembered when she did it the first time there were too bright blue eyes staring at her with a huge grin showing his whiskers more on his face.
Bright blonde hair that made her lips turned upward
But that was a long time ago, now everything changed.
The person she was staring at has dark hair that almost covered his beautiful features, red eye with a purple one in the left and surrounded with darkness hinata gasped as she opened her eyes the jumped to the waterfall.
The coldness of the water took her away from her thoughts and frozen her inside.
This wasn't scary to hinata she had done this many times and it did help her.
And now there would no difference she would be back the same hinata as before
__________________
The sky began to change to so many different colors.
Starting with a bright yellow and ending with a dark purple, that dark shade of purple reminded him of someone, sasuke chose to be watching instead of resting because he knew there wouldn't be any rest for him. That wasn't something new to him he was used to it. The appearance of someone else was what made him surprised, the future hokage jumped to the same tree and sat in front of his best friend.
No word was said between them for a minute, sasuke had noticed the change on his friend's expression.
But said nothing he was busy with himself, but sasuke couldn't shut his mouth for longer
"Do you know who kakashi sent?"
Naruto shook his head clearly this idiot forgot about what he said for him the day before, "then what's your problem?" Naruto took a deep breath before looking to the sky "I told sakura-chan that I wanted a break from my coming marriage" just like that Naruto had sasuke's full attention his mind stopped thinking about anything "She said to me to never lose my chance in happiness" (and I'm losing here) "that hinata would lose her patience and that someone else would be waiting for his chance"
His chest pounded so hard that he thought his ribs were broken, she meant him.
He looked at his best friend waiting for him to continue, Naruto sighed heavily before looking up to sasuke with a smile "she won't left me ,right?" Why did he chose him to ask that question, he should've asked that damned Sakura. She was the person who decided to act smart and give advices to Naruto.
But he had no answer he just wondered when his heart will calmed? When these feelings will leave?
_________________
"Write to me, tell me about your day
I don't mind few words or only one word,
I wouldn't mind an empty scroll with only your name on it just write to me everyday"
There was no name on it. yes, hinata lost her patient and checked the scroll that was sent again.
Every letter in this white page was touching her heart she couldn't fo anything but write back keeping the scroll with the rest.
______________________
Shikamaru sneaked inside her room again, looking at her, memorizing her features as if she had changed what sai said kept his head busy at the work.
He sat at the same chair that sai dragged before
And looked at her
"Asuma said once that you will be the one keeping our team together" the words flew out of his mouth without his intention "I didn't believe him, but when you used to sneak inside my room in the middle of the night after the war ended" he couldn't found the courage to look at her he was afraid to look up and then she would be awake looking at him "I knew that you would a part of my life that I can't let go of, and then you're here" a huge amount of disappointment fell on him "and I don't know what to do besides working and coming here, you are the only person that I needed in my life and without you, this place is meaningless to me"
His chest felt light now that he let it all out he didn't know what to do now beside leaning back and closing his eyes
_________________
Sasuke almost flew to the village when his hawk came back his body felt like flying in the strong wind, so light that he thought that his body was empty inside
"Nothing happened this day everything was the same as before, few thoughts crossed my head then died, only one stayed alive till this late hour and I couldn't help but to wonder
What if what we are imagining before sleep was actually moments from our future? Wouldn't that be enough hope for us to stay strong?"
Sasuke didn't need anymore reason to stay awake but thanks to this hyuga and his head he knew he would. With a lot of imagination because they was his only hope.