Because I'm a shinobi

Shikamaru was still feeling the was supposed to be a pat on his back from ino to encourage to talk to the sand kunoichi who was standing a little farther from the kazakage of the sand "what are you waiting for go talk to her?" Is what ino said to him. And so he did ,he for once in his entire life followed ino's advice "te..temari do you want.. to go somewhere with me" god he was nervous and the kunoichi didn't hide her chuckled at his pink cheeks and what's with his question where was that somewhere? He didn't know but as long as it was with her he was fine. "Sure Loser" then she stepped in front of him taking the lead and he was grateful for that since he didn't have anywhere to go. She lead them to their usual place where they used to gather to have the best view of the fireworks. He gazed at her back as she looked at the village in front of her most of it was dark but the place where the festival they ended the war and now were celebrating he was dragged out of his place by ino who had lost her father too and he knew she was broken inside but trying her hardest to move on even though she was failing she was still trying "let's enjoy life" is what she said ...How? Then he remembered when she threatened him "if you come back without saying anything i will punch you really hard that your mom wouldn't recognize you" and that was a long ,scary one. "I want to tell you something" he said she looked at him with the sweetest smile he had ever seen her wear "Me too" something wasn't right and so he insisted for her to go first "I'm getting married" he was grateful that she wasn't facing him, she would see how his expression fell and his heart went cold...why?... what a lucky person he was? The day they were celebrating the end of the war, and the day he decided to confess his feelings she told him she was getting married, so yeah he had the worst luck. "Why?" She didn't turn to him "it's an arrange marriage "still he didn't understand he was stupid for once in his life "why?" And still she hadn't turned "for the sake of my village" and it seemed he couldn't say anything beside this question"why?" So finally she turned to him with that sweet smile "because I'm a Shinobi"
_____________________
"How did it go?"his female teammate asked excitedly and he walked past her but this was ino she wouldn't give up "hey what's wrong?" She caught up with him as he tried to walk faster "she rejected you?!!! No way!!" And he stopped when they were far from the crowd "No she didn't" she wasn't standing beside him a little further behind "so, what happened?"  He turned facing the floor "she's getting married" he said in calmer note "WHAT?!!" Her voice sounded so close so he looked up to meet her blue eyes only few inches far from his. He froze her eyes saddened "omg Shikamaru " he turned to leave knowing very well she was following him because she had never left him alone, such a drag.