Be Safe

He could see the group of the sand's Shinobi walking to the gate of konoha the kage greeted each other. His eyes found hers, those green eyes were looking back at him with a smile that had changed it was smaller now and her eyes held something inside them (Pity) she raised her hand and waved at him. No not him ,them he ,sai, shino, kiba, and ino. They all waved back but he focused his attention on the silver ring that held her finger, it was shining under the sunset light he then watched the male beside her held her close by her shoulders, showing off his affection for her, temari only smiled sweetly to him and Shikamaru drifted his attention to the kage's conversation each of them asking about the development in both villages for minutes before he turned his eyes back to those dark green eyes but what was now? She was approaching hi..no them with her male partner holding the white flowers ino offered for their guests and the other hand was busy holding the other the man's hand, when did she start acting like that cute, formal and .. he didn't know what the word to describe it maybe quite but she had changed that's for sure.. "good to see you again" he nodded his head replaying back "it's been a while" quietly and that made her fake smile show its face again and she turned to the standing figure beside her "Daisuke this is Shikamaru, a friend from the hidden leaf" (a friend?) did she really forgot all their moments together? How rude? "Shikamaru this is daisuke, my fiancé" the man whose name was daisuke had the nerve to offer his hand to shake it with his, but he had no choice he was the hokage's advisor and he needed to let his emotions aside because this was his job as he raised his hand slowly to shake his ,another hand flew faster than his and his arm felt tightened "Hello there my name is ino and I'm from the Yamanaka clan if you know them of course" they all stared at her but she was ino confident and didn't care about others ,he watched her speaking to the couple in front of them ,admiring her confident and he knew she was trying to take the Attention from him to cover him from their eyes to distract them from the feelings he would have if he saw them, but the strange thing is that he hadn't felt anything as he saw them together, he didn't feel any jealousy or mad it like something inside him fell and then it gone.then those bright blue eyes met him and he finally realized his poor arm was being held hard by this mad blonde and then he figured her eyes were bigger than usual (a sign??) for him to speak and he did nothing-but nodding his head agreeing with whatever she said to them then he was dragged away by her again.
__________________
He stopped in front of the same cafe he met sakura there and turned to the hyuga behind him he held the door open for her she was confused but understood and passed by him, and her scent again he couldn't get over it without closing his eyes ,how hard was it for him to have this moment these days he followed her inside and showed his gentle side only to her, he heard her giggles as he walked to his seat "You're weird sasuke-kun" he just replied with a small smile none would notice it even if they got close ,but she did because she knew him at that time. He ordered a tea and she ordered the chocolate cake he was glad she ordered that he brought her here because he knew she loved chocolate cake and it would be embarrassing if he ordered it for her, they were having their moment in silent each of them lost in their own thoughts. He was lost in her ,making sure to memorize every move she made. And he was happy when she liked the taste of the cake here "Sasuke-kun, it taste really good" he sipped his tea to cover his satisfaction as she was cutting another small piece he was happily watching her as if they were in a date. As if she didn't belong to anyone and no one belonged to her. Sasuke stopped his thoughts when he stared at the spoon by held in front of his face his eyes drifted from the spoon to the person who was offering it. "Here take a taste" he shook his head refusing it but she insisted "you don't want to miss this one" she knew already that he hated sweets but she was still offering this small piece "I already did" She raised her brows with a confused smile "with who?" He leaned his back on the chair and said the name without hesitation "Sakura" her smile faded and her brows turned to their place, suddenly the whole place fell silent..No sound at all. It was like as if her voice was the only thing he could hear and it wasn't the pleasant kind of silence, it was heavy and uncomfortable and sasuke's whole attention was to her ..her features ,trying to read her expression. A loud voice broke their silent and they looked at the scene. The waitress was apologizing to the customer for the mess she caused then brought a napkin to help the customer desperately to clean the stain on her shirt after minutes everything went normal and sasuke looked back to the hyuga and he stopped his hand from holding the cup not knowing what to do she had been staring at him the whole time without his notice so all sasuke did was stare back at her eyes each of them trying to read the other. Sasuke tightened his palm, trying to control from reaching for her face to run his hand over her soft skin it was hard to control but he managed to do it unlike her who reached out to his hair that covered his left eye sasuke frozen in his place didn't even waste time to pat his eyes he was afraid that he would close his eyes when she touched him that would be so embarrassing. She moved his hair behind his ear revealing his ringan and she raised her elbow over the table and leaned on her palm to enjoy the view of his left eye, sasuke did nothing but staring back at her ,he saw her lips turned to a tiny smile "your eye is beautiful" what was he supposed to say to her? Well yours kept me awake all the night or I love your eyes too but he was afraid that after he say that he wouldn't be able to shut himself from saying Everything to her Maybe he should stay silent and never make a sound but how could he? When this damned thing was beating so loud his breath were fastened a little by little it was like everything that was going inside him, inside his head was showing to everyone in this place and sasuke was trying not to show anything so kept staring at her hiding the chaos inside "I love purple" and so he lost it.
____________________________
She didn't leave him the whole time not even for a minute, not even when sakura came she just waved at her and chat for a minute before sakura went looking for kakashi he watched her smile at her friend for succeeding when she caught kakashi's attention (so she knows too?) did sakura tell her or she figured out on her own? He didn't know. But he knew one thing despite what the others said about her selfishness, he knew that she was selfless even in this situation she preferred to stay by his side instead of being with sai "you know you can leave me alone" she stared at him confused "I know" then she looked back at the people in front of them she leaned to him again "Look at that dress" he raised his head to the female she was talking about "this is formal occasion not a wedding why would she choose that dress" he watched her bright eyes rolled "omg she blinding everyone around" the poor women was wearing a dress full of glitters for a formal dinner ,he knew ino was trying to avoid the conversation he started before "careful ,don't get close to her and lose your sight then who would walk me home and wait for me" he couldn't help but to chuckle at her words she had everything beautiful inside and out. Confident and fun to be with. "Look shika" he looked at her as she took a pose to show off her look to him "what do you think shika?" She winked at him "do i look good?" He was used to tell her that she looked beautiful whenever she asked so what changed now? Why he couldn't say it now. He just nodded and looked away that surprised ino a little but what surprised her more was him offering his arm to her that was his first time to do it.
__________________________
They came out of the place, it was already dark outside sasuke looked up to the sky and back to the hyuga next to him. "I will walk you home" before she had the chance to speak he walked to her way soon  she followed him ignoring the stares he got from everyone he didn't care about them he cared only for those white pair eyes which had been watching him secretly behind this short bang he noticed it that hinata was watching him all the time he was uchiha sasuke after all. Their walk was quite to her home sasuke was enjoying his final moments before he go home and.... he remembered something. "Hyuga" she looked surprised afraid that he might have caught her staring "do you have any mission tomorrow?" He was trying to figure if his sensei had took her out of the mission or not "Eh, tomorrow? No why?" Relieved washed his worries away, he did she would be safe until he came back "do you?" He nodded at her question "is it the same as kiba-kun and shino-kun's mission" he could see her worries all over her face and when he nodded it got worse she looked down "so is it tomorrow?" He stayed silent for a seconds watching her "No" she raised her head confused "the day after, I'm with the second group" that didn't help she was still worried " still I heard it would be hard" her brows was frowned showing her worries sasuke leaned to held the bag instead of her whispering to her "it will be fine" she finally looked up to him "promise?" Sasuke wasn't someone who make promises but he couldn't help when it comes to her. He had given up in so many things for her so this won't change anything and so he nodded well that cheered her up a little bit she was smiling and the frown faded.
They reached her home and he was about to give her the bag but she shook her head giggling "this was your gift I'm sorry it came late" he got curious about what inside that bag? He nodded his mumbling his thanks to her "it's alright, and by the way I'm sure sakura chan would love that place too" what brought her to this? Sasuke stared at the hyuga he knew what was wrong when he saw that faked smile and so he smirked "Me and sakura have nothing between us" that smile faded along side with the expression he couldn't read it was like something that didn't suit her climbed her face. "Good night, hyuga" he took a few steps away from her but sasuke heard fast steps making their way towards him and before he turned pair of arms surrounded him, pulling him against that small body, sasuke felt her face pressing hard against his back and her arms holding him still in his place tighter he couldn't move..sasuke's wide eyes closed now, his breath came out slowly trying not to lose the little self control he had, he really wanted to turn and hold her and it would be sweet if he could feel her lips against his, sasuke's hand ran over hers and he kept his eyes close afraid of what might happen next "Thank you sasuke-kun" for what? But he got no answer "and please" her hands tightened around him as she spoke more  "be safe" and as fast as it came it disappeared, leaving sasuke breathless in his place sasuke finally found the courage to open his eyes and he felt as if all that was just a dream.
____________________
"What did she say to you?" She was asking the same question all the way "i said nothing she was just asking about the mission" she threw his arm hard "che, liar" he rolled his eyes ready for another question but thankfully her house came closer "ugh, I have to get ready for tomorrow" right, the mission he almost forgot that she would be in the first group "bye, shika" she waved at him as he watched her climbed the stairs. He remembered all the nights she stayed with him so he wouldn't be alone after the mission when he came from chasing sasuke, asuma's death, after the many funerals they lost after the war. What if he lost her too? He couldn't imagine it she was the only one who sneaked to his house in the midnight to check on him. "This would be hard so we chose our best" that what kakashi said "Ino" she turned to look at her friend "what—" she almost screamed at his suddenness, he held her in his arms hiding his face in her shoulder "shikkaa!" He couldn't explain his worries in words to tell her to that he can't spend his sleepless night without her "come back safe" was the only thing that came out of him before he turned and walked away
______________________
Sasuke sat on his bed as he took out what hinata gave him , a black kimono with the uchiha symbol on the back and a fan that had the symbol of his clan too, how nice it would if it was two kimono with the same symbol how nice it would be if she could share this place with him.