Deepest fear

"What is your deepest fear?" He looked up meeting those dark eyes "Nothing"
______________________________
Sasuke walked through konoha's street in the dark with fast steps... He didn't know why that memory came suddenly when he took his first steps out of the house, he only remembers that question and only that question ..but if he was in that place again his answer would be different..He grew up and knows better now.. that why he let few people in and secluded himself from people..but she, this person, the same person he was running away from and would wake up early in the morning to wait for in front of the door..let herself a room and made herself comfortable inside without his permission..his steps took him farther from the hokage's building, from his place and from her place. He stood in front of the entrance then made his way through the yellow tapes and through the growing trees to that same house that appeared on his head minutes ago, to the same room, it was dark, darker than before the only light was from the moon. And sasuke felt how lonely he was he laid on his back facing the dark ceiling letting the memory replay for once more.
___________________________
Sasuke sat in the wide room after his father called for him when they finished the lunch..his father sat far in front of him and behind him on the left his sweet mother.."what is your deepest fear" he looked up meeting those dark eyes "Nothing" then repeated again with more pride "i fear nothing" he thought that was the right answer.. he expected his father to smile and compliment him that he was proud to have him.. But the disappointment written all over his father's face he sighed and stood to leave. Sasuke watched his father fade behind the door. His eyes drifted to his lovely mother who was smiling at her son. Even though he screamed at her minutes ago because she didn't put enough tomatoes on his plate. She spread her arms for him forgetting about his misbehavior. Without hesitation he ran to her. Escaping the sadness he felt throwing it on his mother. He played with her necklace with a frown "dad hates me" she raised her brows "he doesn't sasuke he wants you to get stronger" sasuke shook his head "he only loves itachi" she smiled again "I will tell you a secret but promise me you won't tell anyone" he nodded "father always speaks about you when you're not around" her little boy's eyes lighten up " what does he say?" She thought for a moment as if she was trying to remember something "aha he always say that you are sooo strong, the strongest uchiha" his eyes widened with excitement and happiness "REALLY?!!" She nodded satisfied with his reaction "stronger than father?" She nodded "even stronger than me" he looked at her as if she said something obvious "everyone is stronger than you mama" her smile only widened "you're right " what matters was her son came back to normal.
_________________________
"Mother" then a small tear he wouldn't let anyone see escape his eye..he was wrong,she was the strongest person in the world..he wondered if she heard him calling her, what would be her reaction when she knows what fate her son had to face. Which words she would pick to say to him, this dark fate took his soul out of him. Sasuke was afraid of things. Sasuke uchiha has something he feared the most.(losing someone) the only answer he could think about when he repeated his father's question. Of course he fears a lot of things, But this was the scariest.He had to lose his family early, so early that he would escape in the darkness to his parents room and lay on the floor waiting for sleep to come. Covering himself by the memory of his parents to protect him from the cold of the loneliness. Then the same fate drove him to kill the only family he had to revenge his clan's death which made him lose the closest person to him. But his fate decided to made it worse by throwing him in the arms of the one who killed his clan and they treated him as if he owned them because they let him in. And finally when he tried to live his life peacefully with only the memories of his brother and family and his team only. His fate threw this person in his way.. sasuke sighed how hard was it to just live a life? He wanted only to live and tried his best to live it with what left for him. And he is so tired of trying.. sasuke sighed and closed his eyes ignoring how many tears had escaped. "No one is here it's fine". At least he knew what would his mother say when she saw him crying.

///////////////
Note::I decided to write the memories by (this kind to make it easier for the reader) I hope you enjoyed it and i want to apologize if my English is bad, thank you.