Act of kindness

Hinata was preparing dinner. Sasuke  noticed the glances and smiles she gave to him while he was just sitting there. Sasuke found it weird. But what was weird was him. He was watching her move around his house. His dark eyes didn't leave her for a second and the hyuga was nervous to be watched by the uchiha man. But he didn't notice her nervousness. The uchiha was busy. Busy with her shining hair when she moved it from her face, Busy the expressions on her ,How she smiled to him. So the uchiha didn't mind her going around his house messing with everything. He was ok. "Sasuke-kun" his usual expression returned "dinner is ready" he sat opposite from her holding the chopsticks "naruto" he was asking about naruto and she understood him. "Naruto-kun said he won't come because he got work to do" it didn't missed him how her dace saddened. But all he could do is nodding his head. Hinata continued eating without taking notice of all thoughts that jostled inside his head. He felt that it was his duty to bring her smile back but he acted calm. Sasuke couldn't do anything besides watching her eat. She was chewing slowly and would take small bite after she swallowed she doesn't make a sound besides a few words. Why? Because she is a hyuga. It'd be weird if she eat like naruto or talk like sakura or ino. She was raised to eat slowly, talk few words. she was taught to be like this. Besides her smiles, offering dinner and gave him half of hers. These things were act of kindness. It was her natural. And that how he became head over feet for her. He didn't know why. Or how. He just knew right at that moment that he will return the favor. And he decided when he took another bite "It's good"
__________________________
Shikamaru opened the door  to check on the future hokage. No one had expected to see naruto like this ever. He was reading ,reading tons of books without taking his eyes off them. Shikamaru walked closer "Aren't you going home?" Naruto only shook his head. "You said you will" Naruto frown "busy" and before shikamaru say any more he continued "And don't interrupt me i will lose focus" the advisor only sighed. Naruto has changed. Shikamaru understood how important to work hard for your dream. But that doesn't mean forgetting everything else. Naruto speaks few words now, Doesn't go home for weeks, he doesn't meet with his friends like before even his spot in ichiraku ramen was empty for days. Shikamaru stared at him before leaving him
_____________________________
Sasuke went out of his room after he changed his shirt. Hinata  finished cleaning the dishes. And ahe stood to look at the uchiha from head to toes then her eyes fell on his shirt. "Must be hard"  those few words escaped before she could stop them. He raised his eyebrow waiting for her to finish. "Is it?" Her bright eyes met his dark eyes. "I haven't seen you wear a shirt with buttons" he knew now what she meant. He didn't avoid those kinds of shirts because it's hard wearing them with only one arm. It was because they took time and he wasn't a patient person. But he didn't speak out his reasons he let her finish. But she didn't instead she looked aside avoiding his eyes. He couldn't tell if she was watching him or not. She is a hyuga after all they could watch everything behind their back. He wondered if she spied on Naruto before. "Have you ever spied on someone with your eyes?" He asked a question no one had ever asked her. That why her reaction was shock. Sasuke laughed quietly and headed to sit before she answered "i..i have" it was his turn to be shocked..when he looked at her. She had returned to the old hinata. She was playing with her fingers, red cheeks and her stutter came back. Sasuke was ready to recover from his shock. But there was more. When she finally raised her eyes to his. "You"
_________________________
Shikamaru was on his way to inform The hyuga that her fiance won't be home . He was embarrassed to stand in front of her again telling her the same thing over and over. Shikamaru found it hard to face her expression every time he came to tell her. At first she welcomed him but he declined she even gave him and Naruto dinner because he skipped lunch. Then she would thank him with a fake smile. And then every time he came he saw how disappointed she was because he appeared instead of Naruto until there was no reaction. There was no disappointment ,no fake smiles and no meals for both of them. Shikamaru had intended to visit her so she wouldn't feel sad every time she sees him. That not what he wanted her to feel if she met him. And now he was on his way again to give her more reasons to hate his presence in her door. "Shikamaaaaaaruuu!" He looked back to his female teammate she was carrying a lot of boxes. He turned to help her with some. But ended up carrying them all. "Thank you Shikamaru" he nodded his head and she noticed his expression "I'm sorry but i saw you and I wanted to say hi because it's been so long since the last time we met" Shikamaru knew she thought she was the reason he was feeling down so he tried to lighten " yeah that's why I'm carrying all these alone" ino rolled her blue eyes " don't be a baby it's only few boxes" they reached her shop. There were a lot of flowers with different kinds and different colors. He left the boxes and was heading out before she stopped him again "here this would help you feel better" Shikamaru smirked. And remembered all the times she gave them flowers. He would complain but now he missed those days a lot. Shikamaru then thought of something. It might be wrong to do it but he would wait and see.
_________________________
"You" sasuke found himself frozen in front of her. Why would she spy on him? His tried so hard to know all the details why? When?. But he couldn't found his voice. Though his cold form she was seeing there was a chaos inside the uchiha. "D..don't get me wrong please, it was because you left without saying anything and you were sick so i was worried and I searched for you and used my byakugan to look for you" she was facing the floor. Though her words was complicated and fast he understood. She was worried because he left when he was sick and she ran behind him searching for him. It was after he kissed her and sasuke fought the argue to step closer and kiss her again right now. "Sasuke-kun why didn't you came?"  (Because i was afraid to face you) is the truth but what he said was far from that "busy" he saw the disappointment on her face but she covered it with a smile "oh is that so?" She knew it was a lie but didn't argue, He nodded "then i will be leaving now sasuke-kun" she was already standing on his door "don't forget the day after tomorrow you and Naruto-kun and Shikamaru-kun will go to the gathering" and  then she left. Leaving the uchiha back to his dark ,empty life. Alone on his place with so many thoughts, thoughts of her.