Would be beautiful

He was surprised when he saw one of the hyuga at his door he looked at him from head to toes and the hyuga didn't seem offended by that he kept his stoic expression on without looking at anything but sasuke's eyes. "Tell me again why you're here?" And he repeated without showing any annoyance at all "Hiashi-sama asked for your presence this evening" and why would that old man asked for his presence? He didn't hide his frown from the Hyūga "why?" And the man answered with the same expression "you may know when you get there" he thought about it for a minute at least he would get a huge meal for free but something else bothered him "who else is there?" "Uzumaki Naruto and hinata-sama May join" well that was another reason to go at least there would be someone he know sasuke nodded his head and watched the man bow slightly before he leave.
__________________
Shikamaru was waiting outside her house, she took so long to get ready and this wasn't the first time so why the hell would he come at the exact time she said if he knew she would come out half hour later, he didn't know and will never know. He kicked the poor rock muttering as usual  "Tch, troublesome women" he waited another ten minutes "shika~maru~" he rolled his eyes and watched her jump from the stairs to him she never apologized for making him wait for so long instead "do you like my dress?" Before she swirled showing him the details of her new dress then held his arm dragging him to the restaurant where choji would be waiting for them, why choji never came waiting for her like Shikamaru did he didn't know. It became a habit one day suddenly and he didn't refused "I bought it with sakura yesterday she didn't pick any I don't really know why?" Then suddenly she stood in front of him close so close that he could see the scar on her right shoulder she parted her hair and raised her chin higher showing off her neck "do you like it?" What was it? Her skin? Or her perfume? But she wasn't putting any though she smelled nice all the time he knew she wasn't putting any. It was her usual smell then finally he noticed it, that shining small crystal she was wearing a necklace he brought for her in her birthday before the war, and so he nodded his head with a smile , a small one. "I didn't know you still have it?" She rolled her eyes "I cherish everything that was given to me by my closest people"
_________________________
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you , happy birthday dear ino~" they were singing to her, the spoiled daughter of Yamanaka's leader was wiping her tears away with a smile that he hoped will never fade. "Omg, guys thank you so much" she was still wiping her tears with her sleeves "stop trying to act cute ino-pig" well that was sakura's speech for don't cry. Ino just laughed at her best friend way of talk as choji held the cake higher "make a wish and blow the candles" she pressed her palms together and closed her teary eyes and after a seconds she blew them and everyone applauded and she was the queen in that day she received so many gifts from her family, friends and so many people maybe the guys who had crush on her "where's my gift?" He sighed when he saw her palm getting closer to his face asking for her gift "i just came from a mission so I couldn't bring anything" she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes "che, cheap" then left he watched her doing whatever she can with them and he might envied her a little.
_____________________
"I'm getting married" they both gaped at their teammates. "What?!!" "Are you kidding me?!!"
Yeah, they were shocked, he was the last person they expected to get married but now what was he saying again? He was getting married?. They stared at his smile waiting for him to laugh out loud and tell them he was joking but that didn't happen instead he cleared his throat and the genius finally woke up "ahh, congratulations choji" well he was still shocked but their female teammate hadn't woke up "to who?" The shock returned harder when they watched him blushing and avoided their eyes "her name is karui she's from the hidden cloud village" And she wasn't from the same village that couldn't help their shock.
________________________
Sasuke was standing in front of the gate of the hyuga clan's compound and stared at it. It reminded him of his clan's compound even though the hyuga's was  wider and maybe more modern he thought if his clan was still there it would be the same he looked to his left, to the way which lead to his clan. It wasn't far from the Hyūga and he couldn't help but to walk there ,to his old home after all it was hours before he go to the hyuga, sasuke finally found his old home, their home.. he laid down again and closed his eyes, what it would be like if they were still a live, if this old, abandoned compound wasn't empty, what would it be like if his father was busy with his tea and his mother preparing for the dinner and his older brother was chatting with him and waiting for shisui to go training. His imagination drove him a little further place what would it be like if they were neighbors with the hyuga, visiting each other maybe they would be friends, and both of the clan would be rivals..maybe he would fall for her not too late , maybe when they share a glance at the class or in their way to the academy maybe they would pass by each other coincidentally and they wouldn't be able to forget each other, how beautiful would it be. But in the middle of his beautiful imagination there was pain the pain of his reality the pain of his lost and the pain of his pathetic situation so he decided to escape it by closing his eyes.
_________________
It was one of their dinners together, he was staring back at his teammate "sasuke-kun, pick one" and because he was too lazy to pick a dare he picked truth "do you regret leaving Konoha?" They could feel the tension between both of them sakura was glaring right now and he returned it with a smirk "No" she was allowed to ask one question only but she asked the other without hesitation "why?" He leaned back with wider smirk "konoha should be grateful i came back" before sakura ask more ino clapped her hands "alright guys moving on, it's your turn sasuke" his dark eyes scan all of them before they settled at her "hyuga" and she looked up with wide eyes "eh" he watched her shaking her head as if she wanted to forget something "truth or dare?"