Secret

Hinata's were shaking as she prepared the food on plates she wasn't scared she was extremely happy
This was the first time she felt like this in years
Hinata placed the plates in front of her then took a deep breath before turning around then she stopped she wasn't ready yet he was behind her leaning on the wall smirking at her, he had been watching her all the time she almost broke the plate between her hands and he could see her surprise.
Hinata straightened herself then tried to walk normally acting that she wasn't nervous but her red face, her steps told him the opposite he followed her and they sat eating quietly Hinata wasn't talking as usual she was silent and sasuke noticed something
His secret glances, watching her without her knowing was still there but now he could kiss her, hold her but despite everything Sasuke was embarrassed to do anything but moving closer to since he didn't had a dining table they sat on the sofa in the small living room which made it easier for him to be closer hinata noticed and he noticed that she noticed her cheeks were brightly red.
And he enjoyed it, so he pretended to reach for the cup and got closer to her watching her with the corner of his eyes she was flushed with wide eyes
And it made his chest warm, he couldn't stop his smirk as he continued to eat and watch her too
She was eating slowly and smile when she was satisfied with her cooking, she was a good cook.
Sasuke had tasted her food before and he loved it
Hinata got up walking to the sink with her plates And Sasuke joined too, he offered to help her with the dishes and she agreed they spent their time without talking much, but they were happy they spent pleasant time and they would want to do it again spending time to see each other without speaking a word alone was enough for them
They both loved quiet.
__________________________
He wasn't the same as before, he was the hokage's advisor now. He couldn't stay at home for too long
So where else he would go? Work.
He would drown himself in work until he forgot all about this stupid, ugly feelings, but she wouldn't let him because there she was opening his door still in her dress she wore this morning "shika?!"
She threw her purse at the chair and walked to him like this wasn't his office but her room "what happened to you? You ok?" Shikamaru furrowed his brows as he tried to focus on the papers "Ino stop throwing your bag everywhere" she rolled her eyes "shika you just left and now I'm genuinely worried ab—" "well I'm not a kid Ino!! I can take care of myself well and if you forgot this is my work and I don't really want any interruptions " she gazed at him confused and he glared back this wasn't the right words he wanted to say Shikamaru was searching for others because he was lost what else should he say this was ino she won't stop asking
Shikamaru was surprised when ino turned and grabbed her purse and left.
_________________________

ino yamanaka he remembered those days when he used to run away and hide whenever he see her in the street of this small village, the village were so big at that time, now it was small. and now shikamaru was the one following her like a pet just like naruto said. shikamaru didn't know how to deal with this again, even though this wasn't his first time, it still confused him how could he escape those feelings? he wasn't ready for this, it came every time suddenly and it felt always like it was his first time, he sighed letting out the smoke that he inhaled in his lungs. it took her only one moment to get into his head. only one minute maybe a second he didn't remember when or how? but the first time he felt his heart moved with her was when they were young, one night at the festival night they chose a far place from the people to get closer look to the fireworks and they had waited for hours to see it ino felt bored waiting "eeeeh when its going to begin?" shikamaru turned wanting to answer her that her tales about the wish coming true wasn't true but she was smiling wide her blue eyes shinned in the dark reflecting the colorful lights that began and for some reason he couldn't turn he just stared at her as she stared back pointing at the sky showing him that it had began he looked to the sky and back at her she had closed her eyes clasping her palms together, wishing for something and since that time until now shikamaru wondering about that wish she made and if it happened or not. he went home that night forgetting anything about that feelings he neglected them without thinking that it might awake again for her, who would have thought that nara shikamaru would have romantic feelings for his teammate ino yamanaka? no one would and no one know until now, he used to think of her as weak, useless shinobi bur there she was controlling everything inside of him how powerful she was.
________________________
She walked out from his apartment turning around smiling at him every 3 seconds then she would take a step, he couldn't let her walk like that so he did what he wanted to do the whole day he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, then before she bumped into him he grabbed her chin up and kissed her
It wasn't long as she wished for but was enough to make her head dizzy for the rest of the day.
Sasuke smirked now he gave her a reason to come back again hinata walked out of the door running not wanting him to see her blush on her face.
He closed his door walking to the room he didn't want to know what would happen the after ,he just wanted to think of her, and only her.
but as soon as he collapsed on his bed he remembered something (Naruto) had offered him a job today and what he should do? he didn't want to accept it while he was with hinata behind his back. still he had nothing with hinata now they broke up they were separated why would he care? still he couldn't do it. sasuke decided that tomorrow he would go and refused but there must a time to confront everyone about him and her he didn't want her to be secretly with he would have to do something, he wondered if that damned nara knew anything about them? or if sakura did? a lot of things was surrounding his head and he would need to fix things but not now, now he wanted to think of his secret alone.