Stay

Kakashi thought that he would enjoy his rest forever, well not for ever but for the first days at least he knew that they would call him whenever they needed him after all he was still a shinobi from this village, he thought that he would wake up maybe after noon or earlier but not at the morning. Kakashi stood looking at his student with sleepy eyes, sakura stood with her hugest grin on her face, she held their lunch boxes on her hands and kakashi couldn't even ask, cause he already knew what would happen next and he couldn't refuse because this was sakura she would drag him to the hell with her stubbornness and he wouldn't say anything because he was kakashi the laziest person after shikamaru, he was opposite from her clearly (they said opposite attract) and he wondered if she was older or same as his age would he fall for her? He wouldn't know he walked with her to the this far park she talked about he didn't know why he came but he had already told her that he wouldn't accept her feelings because even with his wondering now he still think of her as a student and nothing more she offered him the food and before he took it she spoke with her huge, huge and fake grin "don't worry I didn't made these" he couldn't say anything so he nodded he was about to take his second bite before she asked this time without even a smile she was looking ahead an act to show that her question wasn't important that it was a normal question "neh kakashi, if I were older would you love me?" he stopped looking at her as she sipped from her tea despite all her acting like this wasn't an important question as if they were normally chatting but he knew that all her attention was to him ,all her sense were to him he didn't thought that he would experience something like this and that left with no answer to her question what should he say? That he thought about it earlier and he thought that they might be lover if they were at the same age? That would only give her hope, Sakura laughed covering all her disappointment and sadness and maybe guilty "what's with that face? Don't take it seriously" she wiped her tears and it was clear that it wasn't from laughing but hurt and it pained him too, but he couldn't do anything about it "I just remembered your expression when hanare fell on you" he took a minute to remember her "and I wondered was it because you both were in the same age, so I asked" she gave him a smile, they weren't in the same age he was older a little but he wouldn't tell because he knew what would happen next a lot of question would come so he kept chewing on his food and when he swallowed he felt trapped because he knew that it was his turn to speak but what he should say he don't know "it's good" she looked at him confused thyen she realized he was talking about the food, escaping their conversation. She smiled and nodded knowing very well that he just wanted to eat and leave.
_________________________
Being a hokakge wasn't as easy as he thought, he thought that he just need to sign papers and that was all, but no he had to read most of them, memorize every team in thus village with their names and with their ability too. And above all that he needed to pick some members from other teams and put them together depending on the mission and their ability too. Naruto sighed before the door open he was about to hide but the visitor wasn't shikamaru with more papers. It was sasuke he came in without knocking on the door but Naruto didn't care his best friend came to see him, "teme what brought you here? Did you miss me?" he asked with his usual smirk whenever he teased his best friend but sasuke didn't eact and it confused naruto since he came sasuke held this serious expression, it looked the same to his usual expression but naruto could tell the difference, "Naruto" and calling him by his name made it worse he listened in patience to what he had to say "I will decline you offer" Naruto had forgotten about the offer "the captain of the anbu" now he remembered but why? He gave him one of the best job in the village and it suited him "why?" Sasuke didn't want to tell him everything but he decided to tell him a part of it "I don't want to work for this village" Naruto sighed and decided not to push him any further so he nodded his head and before another word Sasuke turned and left ignoring all the calls from the hokage behind him.
______________________________