Dose of happiness

She was awake, finally.
Shikamaru walked out of the building, and with fast steps yet carefully. He didn't want to fall on his face and be in the hospital instead.
It wasn't supposed to take this long.
Shikamaru opened the door of the hospital wide and up to the stairs and straight to her room.
But he couldn't the doctors didn't allowed him to, she needed a time they said, didn't she took enough time? But Shikamaru swallowed hard and let sai drag him away from the room.
____________________
Shino could see why the hyuga clan preferred hyuga hanabi. The young princess was too strong many people had attacked them and she took many of them alone. Still he preferred hinata she was kind, as soon as the danger fade she would look around to see if they were ok, always run to help them, always smile for everyone. Hanabi had a masked face no expression at all, she would frown when she attacked but when she took them down her blank face would return.
Kiba in the other hand used to hate her, he thought that she was the main reason for what happened to hinata and how she was treated before.
But now he didn't care he had grown up, but sometimes kiba would glare at her when he recognized her skills and how fast she fought her enemies. Dark memories of how much hinata had many dark marks all over her body.
They exchanged a glare longer than what expected before kiba break it and shout at them all
"Let's go, we're finished her send this location for sakura's team" shino nodded then sent his bugs
_________________
It's been more than a week, and still no news came from them, hinata knew that it would take long but she was missing them already.
She had no company here no one at all.
She missed everything before.
So she decided to make her day different, beautiful maybe. Hopefully it wouldn't end like the first day.
2 weeks and a half but she got no news besides that Naruto was doing great.
What about the others?
They are her friends too right?
She was worried about them all.
______________
Kakashi sighed as shizunu entered the room knowing that she would threw more papers on his table.. he looked up to see her face brighter than before "is there any news?" Shizunu nodded with a grin on her face "Yamanaka Ino is awake now"
Kakashi sighed his relieved.. finally some good news.
"And kiba's team will come back soon"
Yeah this would be one of his best days.
He leaned on his chair stretching his arms at least some of the stress will be gone.
"Thank you shizunu" she nodded her head and left
Maybe she thought he didn't mean it or meant half of it but he really, really meant it.
No one know about how hard was it to sit on this big chair inside this huge with beautiful view room.
He felt sorry for Naruto already.
_________________
Hinata wore a beautiful white dress and put some makeup and went out... to somewhere where she could breath fresh air.
She promised that she will enjoy herself because she needed it, so she went to this small shop that Sakura mentioned for her to buy something that would lighten her room a little bit and then she headed for the Yamanaka's flower shop seeing someone else welcoming her wasn't a surprise to her but what he said was a surprise when she was about to pay "Today the flowers would be on us" he looked happy with sparkles on his eyes "Yamanaka Ino had woken up" her eyes went huge ,bright tears covered her eyes and she couldn't help but to ran out to the hospital
_______________
"Be safe sakura-chan, I trust you with the team"
That what was written in the end of the scroll, this whole world couldn't handle her joy.. so many things were going around her, her heart, her stomach, her head and her hands and feet felt so light she hugged the scroll tight to her chest as if she was trying to send these arms to him.. she wished he could feel everything that was happening to her maybe he would understand.
"What was written on the scroll that made you this happy?" His deep voice pulled her back to reality but not even the last uchiha could break her happiness she turned to him with a huge smile on her face
"Ino woke up!" It was true that made her happy a lot felt like something that's been holding her chest ran out of her and the relief washed her to someone new.
But this cold hearted person wouldn't understand he looked disinterested with the news he just nodded his head with a small frown on his face, maybe he needed a little of the happiness in this world
He at least deserved some so she held her hands together behind her back and smirked
"Something else" he looked at her with more interest and impatient "hyuga hanabi was the one who was sent to kiba's team" just like that she said slowly to experience every change that went through sasuke's face and for a moment he was like a 7 years old Sasuke again with faint sparkling eyes.
But as soon as it came it went away with a smirk
And then he turned back to the others but he stopped after few steps and without looking back he said "thanks sakua"
_____________
Shikamaru wouldn't let go of her even when the nurses tried he kept holding her hand
And said nothing besides "thank you for coming back" was it that bad? She didn't know
She was about to shut him up but the door open and hinata stepped inside politely "Ino-chan!!" She walked faster to her and held her "as much as I'm glad to see you this really hurt" hinata let go fast afraid that she broke a bone inside Ino's tough body.
She mumbled her apology quietly feeling embarrassed for her action so she fixed her dress
"So this one is from our shop?" Hinata nodded shyly
"Who's my replacement?" Well she didn't know so she didn't answer Shikamaru answered instead "kinji" Ino sighed "that boy doesn't know what he is doing? You know he gave free flowers to beautiful girls to flirt with them" Hinata giggled was what he offered was the same thing or was really for ino?
____________
It was beginning to get late and hinata left the room followed by Shikamaru, "I'm really glad that she was fine" Shikamaru hided his hands inside his pockets as he walked with her out.
He nodded his head showing his agreement, it took her long to wake up and when she did they didn't allow him to see her, but he saw sai inside the nara
Wished to punch him on his face but they had a good reason they needed an information about what had happened to her, the look sai gave him explained everything it was for her sake.
But he couldn't help it he really thought that he would lose her "I missed her" he didn't meant to say it loud a lot of things flew out of his mouth without his intention but he said so there wasn't any going back, the hyuga smiled as she waited for him to open the door for both of them "I missed her too"
Just as she walked pass him to step out he had questioned her quietly "Ino is the only one you missed?" She stopped as the wind hit her..shock
As if she got caught stealing something, she pressed her lips hard then looked at him with a fake smile
"I miss everyone Shikamaru-kun" he let the door closed itself as he stepped closer to her and he chuckled lightly "I love Ino"
That was a surprise to her than anything happened today and he could see it, her huge eyes went wide.
He didn't want to say it but... now that he did.
It was like the stress he had inside him flew out with the words and he felt in some way.. happy.
So he finally smiled "so just remember hyuga" she looked up as he said hyuga his eyes telling him that he knew something "just remember that it hurts facing something alone but it hurts more every time you denied it" he walked away leaving the hyuga in confusion what did he mean? What did he just said?
"Hyuga" Sasuke was the only one calling her that
Hinata's cheeks felt hot and she thought they were probably red, she felt as if her deepest secret had been known to the whole village but part of her , a small one felt beautifully surprised
_______________
After he read her words about her day his eyes fell on the last words she wrote he read it as if she was sitting across from him and how powerful her words was he even could hear her voice as she said these words
"‏just so you know, every difficult event you have gone through, every mischievous person you have come across, and all the experiences you have endured, is the best preparation for you to make you the person you are now.  The best way to wake the power inside you now.
There was no coincidence, and the losses are non-existent.  You are undoubtedly the exact place where you need to be to start a life full of your highest desires, a life that can make you an empire maker, a world changer perhaps even a history maker and maybe just maybe you're the only beautiful things in someone's life"
He missed her even though he had written Naruto's name in the first one and these words might be for Naruto the happiness he felt made him want to jump from tree to tree back to the village, now he knew why people wanted to jump when they were happy
Because this feeling make them want to jump, jump out of this place to the wide sky because this place wasn't enough for the amount of feelings that's been going inside.