decisions

Sakura left the small store bowing to the owner after she paid for her stuff. She walked smiling to the passing people who knew her. She even received a flower from a kid who was selling them. But since she is the known sakura haruno, the medical nin who fought in the war. He gave it to her for free as a thank you gift and sakura appreciated these things. She wondered how the other react when they encountered the same thing. She knew everyone had received at least one of them. Even the forgotten aburama had faced the same thing. They all had even their sensei .Sakura stopped when she noticed the back of the last uchiha walking a little further from her. Everyone had but him. He only received hate, blame, fear and doubts. Sakura felt something heavy on her shoulders. Maybe it was the weight of responsibility her sensei threw at her when she met him in his office..
___________________
Sakura was sitting in the seat in front of her sensei. She came to visit him after she visited Naruto and hinata. She spoke about everything telling him about how was the other . avoiding speaking of someone. " I'm glad they are all doing great" she smiled and nodded ,kakashi stood and walked in his huge office. To the glass behind her "but sakura-chan" he spoke in his calm ,serious note. Her green eyes drifted to him. That smile faded from his masked face. "You haven't spoken about sasuke, how was he?" Sooner or later he would ask but this wasn't the right time..(what's the point?) She wanted to say it.. she knows he knew how he was. The hokage sometimes visit his students when he got the time. And sasuke was the closest to him ,he could see his place from this huge glass. "I don't know " she spoke the truth "I haven't seen him" she didn't miss how kakashi smiled.. But it wasn't the smile she wanted to see on him. She knew he felt sad for his students, disappointed maybe "i see" he returned to his seat. She watched the older man for a while maybe he sensed her..and she caught his dark eyes looking at her then he smiled.. faked it if she would describe it. "Sakura-chan I don't blame you at all" she knew he doesn't.. she knew that well "I know" still " and I don't want you to blame yourself , we all grown now and we are responsible for what we did, so stop blaming yourself. I don't want to see the person who taught me everything to be disappointed" the fake smile was replaced by a real one. "Then do me a favor" he paused then sighed "I want you to help me return sasuke back" she knew what he meant. He wanted to see the sasuke they all knew from the academy back "Naruto didn't do all that to make him feel like he's a prisoner. We want him feel this is his home"
__________________________
It's been 4 days since the last time he saw the hyuga. He tried not to wake up again and stood in front of her door. He was escaping again. Sasuke walked through konoha's street to waste time so he wouldn't end up at her place again. Sasuke had many questions in his head (what if she was awake all the time? What if she sensed him? Then why she didn't react?) those were the kind of questions he was struggling with. They were the same reasons he avoided her and helped him stop going to the same place every morning. "Sasuke-kun" he stopped when he heard that voice. It's been a while since he heard his name being called by her. Sasuke looked over his shoulder to her. She walked until she was standing beside him. "It's been a while". It's been. But sasuke didn't care at all. He didn't have the intention to visit someone he was close to before. Kakashi had visited sometimes, Naruto all the time. But sakura hasn't.. even though they would meet in the gatherings and all but all she did is nodding to him and that was all. So why was she here? He knew she wanted to be anywhere but near him ,it was obvious. He knows she isn't or she can't hide her emotions. It was all clear." There's a small cafe there would you like to join me?" Faked ,wide, huge smile appeared on her lips. Why was she trying so hard. She didn't wait for his answer. She was already in her way there. And sasuke followed.
_____________________________
"The Strawberry milkshake here hasn't changed" sakura still had that huge smile. And began to talk about so many things sasuke didn't care about. The only thought he has in his head was one (the chocolate cake here is good, i will tell her later) he chewed on the piece he took slowly. Tasting it carefully. He wasn't aware of the expression on sakura's face. Her green eyes were wide. she was gaping at him. Sasuke finally noticed when she fell silent for too long. "What?" Was the first word he spoke to her. But she didn't react to that she was still surprised. "Sasuke-kun, I thought you hated sweets" he putted the spoon down and straighten himself. "I do" she looked at the piece of chocolate cake she ordered for herself. "Then why?" Sasuke  stared at her. Actually that was because he didn't have answer for her. What would he say? That he tasted it so he could buy some for her, or he would bring her here. So all he could think about was changing the subject. "Sakura" and she looked up to him and saw his usual smirk. But something in it was different. Something she didn't know what it was. " why did you want to see me suddenly?" At his words her mask broke. She wasn't the type who could lie without being noticed. So she spoke the truth " I didn't to be honest." Her eyes fell to her palms " I actually intended to walk the opposite way when i saw" she clutched both of her palms together "I don't hate you don't get me wrong, you're still one of team 7 after all and—" he laughed quietly as if he remembered something. Those words sounded like someone's else ."Sakura" his dark eyes met her bright eyes. And he asked a question she wasn't ready to answer it "How did you get over me?" At that.. Sakura lost her voice. She opened her mouth again to speak but nothing came. How did she get over him? She didn't know. But if she didn't say anything then they would never find a topic to talk about. So she said the first word that came to her brain "Time" she said it louder than she intended. Then cleared her throat "Time heals everything" he wasn't convinced but nodded then left.
____________________________
Is that all he could do? Waiting? Waiting for the time to got him over her?..How long it would take? If sakura had to wait so many years then his would be longer.. sasuke opened the door of his old, dark place. He didn't bother turning the light on. He just walked to his bed and threw his body. Sasuke covered his face by his arm. He had decided before that no matter what ,he would never ever go to the hyuga. And that what he did for the past days and tomorrow would be his fifth. He was proud of himself. But That pride didn't last long because someone had to make him get up from his bed to answer the door. "Damn you kakashi" he opened his door ready to face his sensei with a lot of cursing . "Good evening sasuke-kun" sasuke felt his heart stopped and his blood frozen though he felt warmth spread all over his inside..why? "I'm sorry sasuke-kun if this wasn't the right time" it wasn't the right time " I brought dinner with me and I wanted to join you" her voice went quieter at the last part "but it's ok if this wasn't the right time you could take it and I will be leaving" he wanted to tell her that it wasn't. But what could he do? He melted the moment he heard her soft voice "come in" those huge eyes grew wider " thank you sasuke-kun" and she walked passed him letting drown in her scent. Sasuke forgot about the pride he felt minutes ago, he forgot all his efforts to keep her away. He even regretted the passed 4 days. He should have met her earlier. The feelings he felt when he saw her standing in front of his door worth all his time. Sasuke changed his mind he would walk to hell and back just to see her without regret. If it will make him feel like that all the time then so be it.