What came After the night

He was back, Sasuke uchiha was back, she hated him so much but she was worried when they informed her that he badly injured she ran to the room in the closed hospital and when she passed through Naruto was there too sasuke was already in the bed with bandages unconscious "Naruto I need to work take kakashi and leave" he followed her orders and left.
_______________________
Shikamaru, Naruto and Sai stood in front of kakashi, the hokage sighed he thought he would go home and rest. "How did you find him?" He directed the question to Sai but Naruto answered instead "I found him" kakashi looked at Naruto his frown was showing on his face "When did you even left to search for him?" Naruto looked back at him "two days ago" Kakashi glared harder "and did I give you the permission?" Naruto frowned too he glared back at kakashi "Do I need to wait for your order to look for my friend" Shikamaru looked at Naruto and whispered "Naruto" reminding him that this was the hokage "yes you need to, Naruto what if something happened in the village and we needed our shinobi, the anbu and the team I sent wasn't enough to do their job" Kakashi's voice was beginning to get louder that caused Naruto to step forward shouting at the hokage's face "I found him when they didn't!!" "Naruto!!" Just when Shikamaru yelled the room went quiet not even a sound was heard but the strong wind outside kakashi drifted his attention to Sai who was standing to Naruto's left silently then back to Naruto "Since when you looked down to your comrades Naruto?" Naruto's blue eyes went wide "eh?!" Then he realized it "dismissed" as kakashi ordered them he looked back to Sai then realized his mistake "Sa-" but sai never looked back he just left the room with Shikamaru, he had insulted not only sai but the anbu and tracking team.
___________________________
The sun light sneaked inside this white room, it was too bright that it woke her up, she opened her bright green eyes slowly then looked around she almost forgot where she was at her office that explained the pain in her back, she looked at the paper on her desk and recognized the name written on it sasuke uchiha
She forgot he came back she got up from her seat heading to his room in fast steps and opened the door to his room there was standing The nurses as they bowed to her and one of them stepped towards her "He woke up this morning while Tsunade-sama came" sakura frowned if she came that meant that his condition was worse than she thought but he looked better last night so she asked "why?" The nurse looked back at the patient "Kakashi-sama called for her and they knew that Naruto took care of his injuries on their way to here" she sighed nothing was serious Sakura nodded to the nurse and went back to her office and she met ino there she was preparing herself for work "hey" sakura waved lazily "heeey, sakura guess what?" Sakura sat on her chair to rest her head back "what?" But the actions of Ino told her that she had big news but she already knew them "Sasuke is back I know" Ino's eyes widened in shock "HE IS?!" She shouted which made poor Sakura's headache worse "that wasn't what you were going to tell me?" Ino shook her head "then what's it?" Ino leaned over the table "Hinata and Naruto broke up" this was sakura's turn to be shocked she had expected that but why did she felt like this "How did you know?" Ino sat on the table preparing for the whole explanation "we stayed after the celebration for girls night you know me ,tenten ,hanabi and hinata so we asked where was Naruto and maybe we put some pressure while she was drunk then she said it" she whispered the last part as if this room was fulled with people, Sakura stared in shock at her "but hanabi-chan asked us to never tell anyone yet" Ino mumbled something before leaving the room.
________________________
Hinata woke up in a comfortable bed she rolled and still there was no sound when did it fixed itself she wondered then she rolled again it felt wider but then she bombed into something which made her opened her eyes wide and sat in shock who was that? She looked to her left and saw the person.
Hanabi was laying on her left side sleeping peacefully its been so long since she saw that expression on her face this was her sister's first day as a leader but she didn't look so to hinata she was still hanabi her younger sister, last night she had drunk so many sake that could explain the headache she felt , Hinata opened her eyes wide remembering the details of their girls night she gasped when the door opened of the room and two maid came in quietly, hinata slipped off the bed and walked out, running out of the mansion to her home.
__________________________
Sakura stared at his sleeping body laying on the white bed. (You win Uchiha Sasuke) and she didn't know how, if that stupid Naruto did what he had to do as a man this person wouldn't interfere, she wasn't jealous..No she was worried more than jealous. She thought of her friend she deserved someone better than this, she deserved someone as pure as her, as gentle as her she knew that Naruto wasn't like that but at least Naruto was her first love, the hero of the village and most importantly he didn't have past mistakes while this person... half of his life now was drowning in mistakes. What if he left again? She imagined the whole future for them and still she thought nothing good will come after it.
The sound of the bed cut her train of thoughts, the person she had been thinking about moved a little she raised her brow at him (he's doing it again) she straightened herself before she spoke as she headed to the door "eat something when you wake up" then she left
__________________
He did it again why? Because he didn't want to deal with anyone, he pretended that he was sleep or unconscious or whatever. So he stayed like that for hours and hours and when she said that, his female teammate he opened his eyes as he heard the door closed (so she knew) he didn't care after all but at least now she got the reason she won't bother him again, the door opened again and he closed his eyes as fast as he could, there quiet yet heavy steps walked straight to his bed and he didn't opened them "che, troublsome" he almost smirked at that voice the nara was the owner if these mysterious steps the night before, why did he came though still sasuke didn't opened his eyes.
______________________
Hinata walked inside the hospital to Ino's office since she was the one who took care of hanabi's illness she might as well talked to her about, hinata opened the door of the office and saw Ino there standing next to her table she seemed in a rush "hinata-chaan, come in" hinata smiled and bowed slightly before walking to her "I'm sorry I walked here while you're so busy" Ino shook her head "I'm not busy actually but I want to see someone" the hyuga's cheeks rose as she imagined Ino with someone and before she pictured him Ino cut her imagination "oh it's not like that it's just sasuke came back and i want to see him" as Ino said that name hinata felt as if someone threw her from the top of the sky "eh?!" It came quietly and before Ino answered anything she flew out of the door.