Only you

Sasuke finally reached the village followed by poor sai, they didn't stop to rest despite all sai's request for a rest sasuke ignored him (why they didn't tell me?) Sasuke looked behind him to sai "go report to naruto" "but we're in the middle of the night" Sasuke didn't turn to answer him he kept walking heading to their compound where she was, she must be laying now in a wide bed begging sleep to come but it wouldn't cover her eyes, Darkness. Hinata was afraid of darkness what if they turned the lights off when she hated the darkness, what if she was calling his name now but he wasn't there? Maybe she was holding his letter to her chest the last piece of him to keep her safe. All these thoughts crossed his head as he ran to their house. (I know how it felt). Sasuke finally stood in front of their gate but he couldn't go inside "I'm here to see hyuga hinata" on of the guard had the nerve to put his hand in his shoulder "later uchiha not in this hour" he didn't want her to wait longer "did you expect us to wake hinata-sama in this hour because of you" the younger one spoke but the other glared at him which made him step back returning to his spot, knowing that he won't be able to see her he walked to the hokage's building.

___________________________--

Shikamaru and sai exchanged looks as they noticed something, Naruto was surprisingly quiet that day it wasn't because of the loss they lost but something else "is that all?" he asked sai and sai nodded "dismiss" what? Shikamaru stood there while sai left "what is it shikamaru?" he stepped closer and sat in one of the chairs "I could ask you the same thing" Naruto looked up at shikamaru and it annoyed how smart he was sometimes "nothing is wrong we need to focus, we just lost one of our strongest shinobi that's all" that made no sense to shikamaru, what was he saying? But he didn't say anything else he just stood and about to leave when the door burst open reveling the last uchiha in his door "what the hell naruto why nobody can go inside the hyuga's compound?" he spoke through gritted teeth and once he said this question he regretted it immediately, he knew how stupid his question sounded but too late he already said it he looked up to Naruto he was glaring at him his eyes were strange held this look that he couldn't read as if he was searching for answers "it's the clan's guard sasuke, do you even now what time is it now?" Naruto spoke quietly behind his balms as he glare hard in his best friend's eyes both of them fell silent each of them trying to read the other's mind, leaving the guard down for the genius around them who was clearly reading what was going in that office he chose to stay silent until one of them spoke instead someone else joined Naruto's eyes flew behind the person who knocked on his door all eyes were on sakura who felt the tension in the room and she looked at shikamaru asking for explanation but found nothing sasuke walked past her out of the office "what is it sakura?" he was so calm that it confused her "tomorrow is my mission to the cloud village" he nodded his head then searched through the papers but the then the last paper appeared through all of them he looked it, reading with his eyes again for 10th time again that day, he almost ripped it when he took it from the hawk.

______________________-

He wouldn't see her until the other day, he had no choice but to wait and he couldn't sleep either, Sasuke wasn't silly romantic he was holding into the only reason he had to live for ,the only happiness he had in his life and the only gift from the sky that was actually sent for him "I love you" he missed those time when he slept hearing these words coming out of her and it was meant for him, only him. Sasuke loved, he held for her the last feeling he expected to have for anyone and he held it for her the last person he expected to speak to, no he looked at the way he left behind him the time he spent waiting and the nights he spent without her by his side and it was worth it all he had kissed her, spent so many nights with her as her only lover. He wanted to be her last one he wouldn't handle it if he saw her holding hands with any other male his fingers raised to his lips when he remembered her whispering these three words against his, how her lips moved against his, how her breath flew against his lips. The way she held him from behind whenever she wanted to, her small body spread warmness in his huge one, every time she would hold his face in her small hands climbing his shoulders to reach him with her closed eyes to kiss his lips, sasuke would gave in for her watching her reaching his lips for a small kiss but she wouldn't open hher eyes she was still too shy to do , hinata would kiss another small kiss followed by another one but sasuke always turned these small kisses to deep one exploding every emotion he had for her through his kiss. Sasuke cursed when he rolled to his back why did he had to think of them right now? Now he wanted to go see her fighting anyone who came in his way.