New happiness

" My dear little sister hanabi:
I'm writing you this after a lot of thinking, my hands are shaking and my tears won't stop, after a lot of hesitation and thinking and crying by myself away from anyone's eyes your words came back to me like you were sitting right in front of me like always you were my savior I wanted to be selfish this time as you told me so I've decided to live away from everyone here i want to find comfort and I want to stop being a burden in your amazing life, and I'm certain that you won't need me to make your decision you're smart, strong and genius but I will always love you and you will always be my dear ,little sister and I promise you to see you whenever i can.
Hinata"
"It's been a month and more,hyuga" Hanabi read it for the third time she scanned it with her bright grey eyes with a smile one her face "how did you know that you won't need her?" Hanabi folded the letter and turned "Because I found it after a week" he raised his brow at her confused and she knew how dumb he was "This'd been in my table for a week and I didn't even looked it, meaning that I wasn't someone who took care of their close people" still he didn't understand but he didn't ask "aren't feeling weak, that nobody is next to you" she shook her head "The opposite, I was afraid that my decisions will effect these people close to me but not now I'm not worried" Konohamaru shook his head as he stood up "you're strange i would be freaked if the people whose close to me disappeared" hanabi looked to the sun as it hid behind the mountains "then why are you here aren't you supposed to be with them?" He leaned on the wooden pillar next to her "I'm" hanabi looked at him with her usual hard face "No I'm not" Konohamaru smiled "you're not the one who decide" hanabi turned to him with her full body and stared at for a minute "you know you won't be" the smile that was on his face disappeared replaced with a serious expression "why not?" She didn't answer she just turned and walked away "you need to leave we're having a special day tomorrow"
And he sighed because that the only thing he could do.
_________________________
Sakura looked at them, the newlyweds as they kissed. She won't lie, it's been a month since but she still had these feelings for him but looking at how happy he was then she was too. She loved him but she wanted to see him happy their eyes contacted and she widened her smile and clapped harder showing him that she had moved on and he smiled too, she was beautiful with her long brown hair and wide eyes she was beautiful someone who he deserved to be with she heard the crowed behind "you're late!" "what's took you so long?" And Ino added "just because you're the hokage doesn't mean you can be late" Naruto rubbed the back of his head "sorry, sorry I was busy" he walked straight to kakashi "here this is for you ,congratulations" she bowed for the couple in front of him and heard Ino gasped "why did you brought a bigger gift than mine?" Naruto looked back at her "that because Shikamaru the one who chose the bride's gift" Ino glared at Shikamaru but sai saved him "but you liked it" seeing her husband's smile she forgot about all her anger, Naruto headed to his teammate as she stood behind the crowd when everyone began dancing they watched kiba forced shino to dance with him and Shikamaru having drink with choji they all cheered when the couple joined to dance with them "didn't know that you had feelings for him" Sakura stopped clapping and stared at Naruto her eyes showing her shock, Naruto wasn't looking at her he was smiling to the crowd in front of him "I won't tell anyone" he said it quietly "Shikamaru told me" how many people knew about her feelings for her sensei "I'm not ashamed" she said that gulped all the drink in her cup, Naruto chuckled lightly and looked at her "I didn't mean it like that,I just.. I wanted to apologize for not being there for you" Sakura stared at kakashi as he teased his bride and smiled "you weren't in your best days too" he nodded  "Beside I'm happy that he found his happiness in someone" Naruto looked at her deeply, studying her features "are you?" She hesitated as if she was being tested but there was no doubt so she nodded "I'm happy"
________________________
The dark began to cover the sky with its blue and red colors and it was time for him to go back home.
Their home, to his wife now he he wasn't imagining, this time he wasn't wishing it was true, real, this was his real life and despite how many times he see her at the door waiting for him it felt like he was dreaming, he had to stop and observed her beauty from a far as she smiled to him, even when he held her in the night it felt like a dream too "one day i will build a huge house for us" he whispered to her ears before they slept but she turned to him holding his face in her palms "being with you is already enough for you" his heart still flatter whenever he went home, (father, mother, nissan i have a place to go back to, i have someone to go back to and i love her she makes me happy everyday whenever i see her i want to have a family with her) his thoughts was growing with every passing day after a year he would go back to her and their kid maybe, he walked through the trees to see their tiny house but he felt disappointed hinata wasn't waiting for him there (why?) did she got bored? Maybe she's tired or maybe worse what if she got kidnapped...Sasuke uchiha ran inside the house "hinata!" He looked to his right and left but no one was there the only place he couldn't see was the bathroom he walked there and knocked on the door "don't come in—" he sighed at least she was still here "you ok?" She didn't answer and he got worried "wait until i come out" he walked back to their bed and sat on it he waited, three minutes had passed and she hadn't came out and began to get tired he stood to knock again but the door opened revealing his wife but why was she crying? And smiling too! Sasuke waited for her to say anything "sasuke-kun..i..i think that" hinata wiped her tears as she stared at him "I think I'm ....pregnant" He froze before he took another step so hinata stepped to him and held his hand to her lips "you're going to be a father!" She whispered the words against his palm and turned to outside he took a deep breath and sat on the stairs in front of their door to recover from the shock this was too much for him , did he even allowed to feel like this? Was this a trap? Did he deserved to be a father or a husband? He couldn't help it, his tears fell from his eyes and he was too ashamed to show them so he covered his face "thank you, thank you, thank you" who was he grateful for? He didn't know, but he wanted to say for whatever was the reason to allow him to feel like this, hinata walked out to her husband and held his hand to move them away from his face but he refused "Sasuke-kun, do you remember what we promised each other when we got married?" She tried again and he let her see his tears washing his face "I'm proud of you" she whispered there three words to him and kissed his cheeks Sasuke held her with his arm close hiding his face in her neck "I love you , I love you so much" he kept whispering these words to her, "i love you too, sasuke-kun"