Share my pain

He was awake all the night, he looked at his best friend's bed and cursed him quietly.
If he didn't open his damned mouth he would be sleep by now. Nothing to worry about he had tried to lay down letting everything out of his head but no..
His thoughts kept dragging him to the same thing.. to the same person. What if she was laying instead of ino in that white bed? What if one day in the future sakura said the same thing today but different name.
And instead of Yamanaka Ino it would be Hyuga Hinata.
No, he won't allow that to happen. Kakashi would broke his promise..right?
But then again, kakashi would change his mind any minute and beside that he would excuse himself as always.
There was no choice , sasuke walked out of the room heading to the roof ignoring the voices coming out of sakura's room.
________________
Sakura sat on her bed looking at her teammate,
She knew that things weren't going well in his life for both of him and Hinata.
But she didn't think it would go this bad, her friend was sitting here in front of her clutching his head.
And she was at lose of words, she had put herself in a difficult situation too why did he chose her to admit all this.
She had no words to tell him, nothing at all.
Things weren't going well with her too.
She fell for her sensei a man whose more than ten years older than her and worse she confessed she couldn't keep her mouth shut! So she planned to tell her best friend to support her but now her best friend was in the hospital, so what were the suitable words she could say to him?.. nothing.
How dare he complained about her.. he found a person at least who would ran to him with open arms not like her.. she would have to handle the pain of avoiding kakashi back in the village.
She wished this mission wouldn't end and yet this person in front of her wasn't grateful for what he had? Maybe he missed her punches, she sighed he would never understood how she felt, how some other person felt someone who was probably laying on his bed thinking about someone.
She looked at the wall that separated them imagining him looking at the ceiling thinking about someone's eyes, picturing their features in the white ceiling above them.
Such a pathetic team.
_____________________
Sakura thought wrong, sasuke was on the rooftop staring at the white scroll in front of him not knowing what to write.. something he wanted to say undirected to her he really want to write don't come to this mission.
He wanted too, sasuke glared at the scroll harder maybe the words would came out and send themselves but this wasn't one of his fantasies this was reality.
His hand moved over the white scroll on itself, without any control of him but he let them work on their own. Then sent it without checking it.
________________
The same hawk came to her window.. her heart jumped to go there and see what inside that small pocket but she hesitated. Remembering the last time
She felt ashamed of herself.. the voice inside her head kept asking her the same question over and over without giving her a break and now it was loud.
(What were you hoping for?)
She didn't know.. she wasn't aware of herself, like she wasn't the same hinata after they left for the mission... hinata didn't open her window she just left to her cold empty bed.
______________________
Naruto rested on his bed, he couldn't sleep.
The way sakura laughed at him made him awake she was right, what the hell was wrong with him?
____________________
"I want a break" she laughed like he said a joke and that made him look up at her confused a little mad "why ? you missed your old pathetic life?" No he didn't "was that what you've been working hard for?"  No not at all he wanted so badly to get out of that feeling he wanted to have people around him "even at that time Naruto, me your teammate the girl you've been chasing for years looked down at you everyone did" he remembered it all too well and that killed him everyday "but hinata" he already know, that hinata was looking up to him since they were young, before the academy too.
His chest hurts the pain grew inside and he looked down ashamed "don't lose your chance Naruto, she won't be patient for another years" she had been in live with him for a years and she did well hiding it
or maybe he was so stupid "if you did Naruto someone else will know how to make up for her better than you"
___________________
Sakura talked as if there was someone waiting for his chance, There was no way hinata would leave his side but...
What if there was someone who really was waiting?
__________________
He was about to go crazy, his hawk never came it's been so long more than hour and yet it didn't came back. What happened? He fought the desire
to go there himself.
"Why are you here?" He looked back to see sakura standing at the door of the roof. "Nothing" he scowled trying to hide his nervousness.
She sighed and stretched her arms "couldn't sleep?"
He didn't answer her he pretended as if she wasn't there ,she chuckled which made him angrier "what is it now?" No answer his head began to hurt.
They stayed quiet for a while each lost in there own thoughts, sasuke was looking at the sky not to watch the moon or the stars. He was only waiting for his hawk.
"How is she?"
The glare faded and replaced with wide ,blank eyes looking forward he tried his best to not look shocked
After a while he answered her "I don't know she is your friend not mine" such a good lie right? But not to sakura she stood in front of him forcing their eyes to meet... the look on her face challenging him to lie again "you know I wasn't talking about Ino" why would she ask something like that? Wasn't it clear of how it made him feels? so he didn't answer neither did he denied he chose to be silent.
"I saw you sasuke, i use this roof too to received messages from the village" she was trying to get words from him but he didn't fell for that "why do you ask?" It came quietly and he expected that it will flew with the wind but she heard and looked around her for a minute "I'm trying to share something that's been eating me inside"
_______________
Shikamaru looked at the mansion in front if him
He didn't envied the hyuga for being rich clan
The place looked amazing it was like the only colors they knew were black, white, grey and brown.
The flowers covered most of the outside, with its different colors and types, he wondered about ino's
first reaction when she saw them, she must have jumped many times from excitement.
"May i help you?" One of the maids asked as she approached he looked at her she looked old.
"I'm here for hanabi hyuga if you could please tell her to meet the hokage" she bowed her head politely which made him embarrassed "will do" then she left.
__________________
Sai sat on the chair beside her bed, he had known what she faced? 9 ninjas had attacked her alone.
Cowards.... he looked at the book in his hand.
Reading quietly, he wanted really to tell her about all the beautiful thing in these books.
But she didn't like books, sai brought this book especially today with him with a purpose.
He took a small breath before speaking
"It says here that if you thought of someone heavily before you fall asleep it because you appear in there dreams"
He looked up at her sleeping figure unmoved and peaceful "and I couldn't help but wonder" his chair made a noise in the quiet room as he got up and stood close to her bed "do you dream a lot about me?" His palm rested on her cheeks he didn't know why he had that desire to touch her maybe he would search for an answer in some other book he whispered quietly
"Please wake up,beautiful"