THE END

They were buried next to each other since the Hyūga refused to let her grave be with the hyuga's cemetery but she thought it was the best for her, ino still remembered when Naruto stood at the gate waiting for the new dead bodies they found, two of the greatest shinobi, two of his greatest friends and two of the greatest lovers and a huge loss of the village he couldn't hold back his tears in front of the guard when they reached cold and wet and without a soul he didn't try to hide his tears he let them pour on his cheeks, Shikamaru's news came late and Ino had arrived with the news of the new uchiha but without a mother ,Hanabi Hyūga had took care of their little kid and she let him in despite all their attempts to leave him outside the clan since he was a disgrace to the clan like his mother they said but she refused and did her best to take care of him but knowing that he might face what his mother faced Ino Yamanaka had took him in with her taking care of him just like her daughter yumi, she walked holding daisuke's hand to the cemetery where their bodies were buried their shoes were stained with the wet floor from the heavy rain it was like the sky never stopped crying form the fate they both faced for no reason they were abandoned, hated and killed. For no reason this little boy had to live without his parents for no reason what if he decided to revenge ino shook her head she would never let that happen akiko had jumped from an edge to nowhere following her mother's bath she thought that it was unfair for her too but they were scared when they retreated suddenly. no need for another revenge ,no more hate and no more wasted lives Ino sat in front of the stones in front of her bowing her head with the little boy next to her copying her "it's still raining, hope you didn't got bored from the weather these days" ino smiled and stepped back letting the young boy to step ahead and gave him the privacy to speak to them without interrupting she looked away to the other other graves her eyes went further to one of this place's corners where his body laid, She sighed remembering what daisuke asked her before "have you lost anyone who's close to you?" She had ,too many now but she chose to tell him about only one her father, her hero.
She told him about her father how he looked like, how strong he was how and why did he died and everything but he asked another question making her heart break "how was it like losing your father?" She didn't know what to tell him without tears in her eyes but her husband had saved her again and he wiped her tears away telling her that she did a great job raising them "how sai?how?" But he just smiled to her "if you didn't daisuke would know how it felt to live without a family" she remembered how his parents lived a life full of fear and sadness they never found peace they found their little happiness in their life that was full of tears and escapes. Ino was woken from her thoughts when someone held her hand she looked down to the young daisuke mentioning for her that he had finished Ino smiled and nodded her head they both walked away leaving to their warm home and before they entered the crowded streets walking in the middle of running villagers daisuke spoke "neh, what do you think they are doing?" Ino looked at the young boy confused about who he meant she knew who when she saw his head turned back to the direction where his parents were Ino looked back too thinking, what are they doing right now? Ino hoped that they have found happier life than the one they had here she hoped that they have found peace finally "whatever make them happy" she answered the young boy and he nodded his head and walked to their home. Ino missed the smile that was appearing in his face a smile he never showed to anyone but to yumi.
_________________________-

In another place , in another time and maybe in another life Iruka-sensei started his morning
"Narutooooo!!" Sasuke's eyes opened wide looking to right where iruka-sensei was shouting at the Uzumaki kid ignoring the Haruno who hided her papers with a blush on her cheeks (eeh what's is it? It's just Iruka-sensei) he felt like waking up from a long sleep with a long dream but he remembered nothing of it Sasuke looked down to the huge words on board in the front of the class
"If the world comes to an end tomorrow who would you want to spend your last day with?"
He sighed what with the question, he only want his family and No one else Sasuke intended to look out the window but his eyes fell on those bright lavender eyes as they were staring a little behind him (a hyuga) her eyes moved a little until they met his and they held into each other's eyes for a long second but she drifted her eyes when someone called her name "hinata-chan" she turned her head quickly blushing that she was caught staring, Sasuke smirked at least now he had a name to write in the small paper he said her name while writing it with a smile
"Hinata Hyuga"

_______THE END_____

Thank you all for reading and enjoying it I Really didn't thought that i will get this much of this support, I started this to improve my English because as you all could see it's not that good but when i saw all your comments it's really means a lot No words could describe how much I'm grateful for you all to me and I couldn't stop writing and I want to apologize because I know that you didn't like the end but I promise you that it won't happen in my next story [Forgivness] so thank you all ,I love you all so much 💞