Another mission

Hinata held his arm around her body seeking warmness from him, she turned to face him and he was handsome with beautiful features holding in his prince's face, she looked down to his body which showed all his hard life around she ran her fingers over his scares each scares held a story of his life she looked up to his sleeping face and figured something despite all these marks and scares he was still holding his charm, hinata raised her fingers to his face touching his cheeks reaching his jawline and down to his lips she bited her lips before she pulled herself closer to (he's sleeping) she thought so he wouldn't know that she wanted to kiss him hinata reached his lips and kissed them lightly then she looked at him afraid that he would wake up and notice anything he wasn't awake his eyes were still closed so she went for a second one and the third one longer this time but as light as the first she looked at him staring at his features more before the 4th one but he waited too much "I want more" she gasped when he spoke with his eyes closed hinata watched with wide eyes trying to make sure that if he was awake or talking while sleeping she hoped for the 2nd one but his eyes opened and his smirking lips telling her that he wasn't sleeping  hinata hided under the blanket closer to his bare chest his smirk turned to a smile. Sasuke pushed the blanket away from her and held up her chin making her lips barely touching his he waited for her eyes to open s her blush painted her cheeks and when she finally looked at him he gave her what she wanted a long kiss holding every feeling he had for her in it, filling her desire for his lips and she almost fainted but he let go of her staring back at her "more?" hinata shook her head and hided her face in his chest holding him close to her she fell in silent as she continued running her fingers over his body he enjoyed it feeling her touch over his body took away all his nightmares he slept in her arms without dreaming of anything "sasuke" he was closing his eyes but he answered her "hm?" hinata finally looked up at him "can I ask you a question?" he nodded "what did you talk about to your brother?" that made him open his eyes  looking down at her hinata felt embarrassed by her question "it's ok if you do—" "You" he answered her and closed his eyes appreciating her hands as they held him closer knowing that she was hiding her face in his chest.

_____________________________________-

It's been nine days since their first night together, they kept sneaking to each other house since they were in the same building, sometimes they would go together in a place where no one was around they kept their relationship a secret from the others but she had noticed sakura sipped from her drink as she watched both sasuke and hinata stealing a glance to one another ,taking their chance to get close together but she said nothing she just smile watching as hinata blushing when sasuke knelt over her pretending to reach something behind her he whispered something in the hyuga's ears, Sakura watched hinata went back to her 15 years old in a moment, she was happy and so was she.  Sakura looked to her sensei sitting far from her she wasn't enjoying this dinner which tsunade made for all of them, despite everyone around her she wasn't enjoying it her eyes looked back to her sensei she almost  jump he was staring at her ,she caught him he was staring at her too, she almost smile but then realized something, the emotion he held in his eyes wasn't what she hoped for they held something else the worst thing she imagined (pity) Sakura felt stressed as if this huge place was so small and these people sucked all the air here she couldn't help it so she walked out of there, out the whole restaurant , Sakura wanted to be alone but someone else was already there "not your type of dinner?" shikamaru blew the smoke that he kept in his lungs out "I'm tired of all this" he looked at her as she furrowed her eyes at the smoke and he smirk "not your type of company?" she ignored his question "if anyone asked tell them I left" he smirked no one was going to ask but she wanted to escape too as he is looking at ino and sai wasn't as easy as he told himself so he escaped too.

__________________________________---

Sasuke went back home late, he stumbled through the village alone in the dark ,empty streets what made him late was the hokage, his best friend "you are my option for this" he sighed of course his feeling of embarrassed made him nod his head like an idiot and he was regretting it now. But he had no other choice now "can't you do this for me teme?" and just like that he agreed Sasuke walked through the hallways of this building and when he saw her door his suddenly felt so far and he had lost his energy Sasuke knew that he was just making up excuses to see her, (what if she was asleep?) then he would just a burden or else (what if she got bored from him?) she also need sometimes alone, why did humans had to hav brain to think inside their head? He complained inside his head if he didn't have one, if he was crazy he would have knocked in her door the  moment he saw it maybe they would married and they would be living together he turned carrying his disappointment but the door opened revealing hinata hyuga with her best smile ever "I'm a hyuga, uchiha. I can see through walls" he should have known that she was watching all the time behind her door since she heard his steps she was cute when she tried to act dangerous but she was hinata had chosen to watch him struggle with his thoughts and when he was about to turned she stopped him how smart? He smirked as he held her hand leading her inside her apartment

_______________________________--

Naruto sighed as he looked at his home from the outside, the lights were off and it looked like a hunting house it seemed so big for him. It wasn't before but when he was alone inside it was so big the bedroom was far from the kitchen and he felt lazy when he woke up in his huge bed feeling hungry most of the times he would sleep with empty stomach "I need to move from here" he mumbled on his billows his life in this place held so many unwanted memories and feelings, Naruto rolled on his back as he stared to the ceiling a small question crossed his head (what was she doing right now?) was she as bored as him? He finally found a day off why did it have to be like this? She would be reading now right? That what she used to do hinata used to read in their bed as she ran her fingers through his hair, he rubbed his face and walked to the bathroom washing his face for the 4th time. He wasn't going to sleep that night.

__________________________________________---

She was doing as usual reading running her fingers through his hair but this time it was sasuke who was laying on her thighs "I have a mission tomorrow" he interrupted her reading she looked at him with her huge eyes showing all her worried and fear he smiled "as a guest to the sand" she smiled relived that nothing serious about it, nothing complicated "but it will be for 3 days" hinata held his cheek "be safe then" these words sent him back to the past to the river, to that mission and to that moment. He took her hand and kissed her.

_______________________________________-

The morning came earlier than she wanted it reminded her of that mission where he came back unconscious and that brought nothing but worry hinata stood at her door holding his hand "don't be reckless and come back soon" Sasuke stepped closer to her and kissed her " will do" he stepped back and both couple froze there standing the last person he wanted to see, Nara shikamaru with wide eyes.

      //////
NOTE: I'm sorry if there would be any mistakes