Intro || AL

Love: "An intense feeling of deep affection towards someone."

When you first hear the word love, you and I can probably imagine the 'perfect' boy meets girl story, the wonderful story of a beautiful, blooming infatuation between two teens who could never know any different.

Love can be a powerful emotion, as it travels far beyond the extent of rational logic or thinking. When you're in love, it's not really a choice. It's a collection of nerves and synapses in your brain that strikes your senses like a sledgehammer with sudden bursts of dopamine as you find yourself tunnelling down a rabbit hole before you can even comprehend what's happening to your meek little mind.

It can be the greatest feeling ever, or at the same be the complete opposite.

I've always found it quite beautiful, how intimacy between two people can exist so strongly, so passionately.

But what if, one out of the two isn't human?

Is it still true love? Even if one side might be incapable of reciprocating feelings?

I always wondered what it's like to be in love, to fall for someone. I wanted to find what it's like to have true feelings, as the hope of it soared in my heart like a little hummingbird.

But as the years grew on, the feeling of that once fiery passion had died down, disintegrating into a now small flame. I had always been like a shy little bunny when it came to affection; nor was I really attractive or attracted to anyone in particular.

But deep down inside my heart, I still strongly wish for that one day, longing for that one day I'll finally meet someone special.

And soon enough, I met "him."

"107."

——————————- « ⋅⋅ » ——————————-

Copyright © by Inkochiii 2019

-Please don't take my writing and post it on some sketchy website, thank you :)