67 pt. 2 - Minho's letter

To: Minho.

-

Hey, it's me.

As you're reading this, I've probably already taken off, haven't I?

Right now as I'm writing this, it is currently a few days before my flight.

There was just so many things I had to say, so many things I want to tell you before I leave. But I couldn't conjure myself the courage to say them to you directly, and in which I say I am sorry.

But in reality, I've wanted to answer your undying questions about me, about us I guess, haha.

The thing is, you were once an android. A high tech software AI. The company had put me with you as work.

To put it simple, you were my partner.

And, surprise, I guess we both ended up falling.

I felt my world light up, almost basked by sunshine and blinded by happiness, which said out loud sounds so cheesy, I know, but it was it what it was.

I fell in love with you.

But things happened. Things... that I don't you deserve to just figure out from my words on a letter. This isn't the point of me writing this.

I want to brief the details, and pour out my feelings.

The thing is.., I wanted to say I'm sorry. I cowered from situations out of fear, said confusing and hurtful things out of impulse, and ran from my so believed "heartbreak". You didn't deserve that, all my frustration, nor my childish behaviour.

And because of that, I spent some time thinking for myself. Maybe this is a bad decision, I don't know, but it will give me the time to be ready to comeback and finally face you completely.

America will be different, and I won't be living like how I lived my life here. But it'll be good for me.

And by then when I comeback, I'll give you the words you truly deserve. The words that have been always there, but hung at the tip of my tongue, scared to fall out of mere fear.

So until then, this'll be my last selfish request.

Wait for me, okay?

"_ ____ ___"

-Signed, Minah.