32 || Jisung

«—————— « ⋅∘◦ ❈ ◦∘⋅ » ——————»

"..."

"..."

"..."

Jisung lets out an exasperated sigh, flopping his head down in defeat.

"Minahhhhhhhhhh." He whines, gently stroking the top of my head. "You've been clinging onto me for thirty minutes now, what's wrong?"

Immediately after work, I had ran over to Jisung's house. Opening the door with the spare key,-which is something I never do unless it's an emergency-I scrambled over to Jisung, and tightly embraced my arms around him. He was confused, I knew he was, and had been trying to get me to speak for who-knows-how-long.

But despite his best efforts, I remain silent, arms firmly clutching as I bury my face in his back.

Red was blooming across my cheeks, I being too embarrassed to raise my head.

That is, until Jisung firmly grabbed my shoulders from behind, and spins me around until I'm facing him. "Yah, did something happen?" He leans closer, the suspicious gaze scanning over me before he noticed my red tainted face.

"Lee know- I- we-" I began, before lowering my head to hide my face.

The words kept replaying, along with the sensation of the feathery kiss still lingering in my head.

'I want to love you.'

I swallow thickly, the mere recall of the memory was already enough to make me blush a deep scarlet. I look to Jisung, my teeth nervously chewing my bottom lip, my body growing squirmish under his gaze.

The squirrel boy stares at me, the few seconds ticking by before his face brightens up into a knowing smirk. "Oh...?" He chuckles. "Did someone and their robo boy have a nice chat?"

Despite my terrible explanation, he seemed to get it. A giggle escaped from his throat, his face leaning closer to me as his eyes twinkle in expectance.

I blush even deeper, taking a step back as I cover my face with my hands. "W-what, what is it?"

Jisung tilts his head? "Yah, what do you mean, "what is it"? As part of the best friend friendship contracts, you have to tell me all the details!"

I pout, my words coming out a stuttering mess. "W-we, we-"

"Pfft- Okay Minah, don't hurt yourself," he laughs, ruffling my hair. "I think I understand. So, it went well?"

I glance up, averting my gaze before shyly nodding back him.

The boy's eyes immediately brighten up, an ecstatic grin on his face. He bounces over, as I was then immediately met with a strong, bone crushing hug.

"Wahhhhh~" He giggles, pinching my flushed cheeks. "I cant believe it, my little bunny finally grew up~"

I flinch at his touch, but jisungs next question was enough to make me start violently choking on my saliva.

"So, when can I expect kids?"

I feel my breath hitch, face going absolutely beetroot red. "J-Jisung-"

"Oh no, wait-" he slaps a hand over his face. "How could I forget marriage?"

Feeling like an absolute embarrassing mess, I cling on to jisung, and let out a soft whine. "Sungie..."

"Hey, don't make that sound or I'll feel bad," he pulls me away from him, at arm's length. "Now... do you wanna say thank you to somebody?"

I blink at him, taking a few moments to process his words. When suddenly, a small idea came to mind.