59 || Answers

What is even happening again?

I tail behind Minho as we follow my mom into the living room, doubt and confusion wrapping their way around my head as my mind goes into borderline overdrive.

I even try to open my mouth to speak, but nothing just seems to come out. My palms were growing sweaty, and I could feel panic arising in my throat.

Immediately, my first instinct was to pull out my phone and text Jisung. However, as I reach down into my hoodie pocket, nothing reaches my hand as I remember that I left the device on the coffee table.

Great, so now Jisung is out of the question, now what?

My footsteps grew smaller as they finally hold still in front if the couch, where Minho proceeds to sit down. My mom turns on the TV, turning towards us two.

"I'll go grab some snacks, you two can just do whatever, okay?" She says, as we then see her whisk away around the corner.

I gulp, turning to Minho to see his face perfectly calm and collected. We make eye contact, and he gently tilts his head at me before patting the seat next to him on the couch. "Do you want to chat for a bit?"

"Y-yeah." I gulp, sitting down. Feeling my insides growing fuzzy, I train my eyes towards the random show playing on the screen in front of us.

Should I bring it up now...?

I turn my head up towards the side of the male's face, his side profile greeting my view as the receding background noise of people talking emits through the living room. Another lump forms in my throat, the idea of even thinking about the topic was enough to make my stomach feel uneasy.

But, I have to try.

I sigh, gaze dropping to my lap as I open my mouth. "Hey, Minho?" I ask, feeling a pair of eyes landing on me. "Before dinner, you said you wanted to talk to me? What was it about?"

Upon my words, I hear a small "Ah", emit from the older. Biting my lip, I then hear him speak. "I thought about it during dinner, are you sure want to talk about it here?"

Usually at this point, I would have made the decision to talk about it later.

However, I didn't want the misunderstanding to drag out anymore. I've held off for long enough, it was time to end it.

"I don't mind." I answer. "I mean, it's now or never, isn't it?" I then proceed to lift my head to look at Minho, and he nods at me slightly.

"Yup." He chuckles, focusing his gaze on the TV once more. "It actually isn't anything too important." He takes the remote, and begins switching the channels that are playing. "It's just that..."

"What?" I tilt my head, now anticipated for him to speak.

"Well..." I watch as Minho averts his gaze, face tinting pink. "I had a talk with Jisung before I got here. I don't know what I'm doing is right or not, but I feel I should trust this decision."

"Hwamin, I..." he leans closer, moving so our faces were mere centimeters apart. "I- I like you."

...