34 || Blackout

«—————— « ⋅∘◦ ❈ ◦∘⋅ » ——————»

Chan's P.O.V.

I settle in at my desk, taking a long sip of coffee before logging into my computer.

Reaching across all of my supplies, I turn on my lamp, the only real source of light in my dark office, despite the laptop's bright screen. I also open my work bag, grabbing my notebook.

I skim through the pages for a while, before getting to the right section;

Lee Know's Information.

I almost called Felix over earlier, just to have some company as I try to navigate myself through this mess. But if anything happens- I'd never be able to forgive myself for dragging him into something he shouldn't have any business with in the first place.

I go to the website Lee Know provided the other day, feeling cold all over.

After simply entering the password, I get inside the files.. immediately.

This seems... almost too easy.

Everything is neatly laid out for me, like a platter of food at a big dinner party.

My eyes scan the name of each and every file, and I can't help but flinch when I come across the specific one I needed.

'Android_blueprint_info107.pdf'

Swallowing my fears down, I open the file, squeezing my eyes shut at first.

But then, I hear a ding from my laptop, catching my attention.

I pull up a new tab, viewing the message with wide eyes.

'Chan, What are you doing? You shouldn't be going through that file,' the message reads, making me tense all over.

'Who are you? How do you know my name?' I reply, being to sure scribble down everything I can about the files on the side of my screen.

'We don't need anybody using our files, Chan.'

Suddenly, everything disappears. The files, website- leaving our conversation the only thing in my screen.

I try to click away, pressing any button I can. But no matter what I do, nothing works.

'What are you doing to my computer?' I demand, trying to stay as calm as possible.

'You'll figure out soon enough. You're smart, right? I know you are, how else could you figure out how to hack into the website?'

The entire room goes dark.

My lamp seemed to have dimmed over time. Maybe the batteries finally ran out, but I knew that as I ran to flick my light switch on, one thing was certain.

Someone had managed to hack into my software.

And now, I'm not sure if I'm able to ever get information again.

I flop down onto my bed, hiding my face with my hands.

With a defeated groan, I let out a single word.

"Crap."

*~*

Minah's P.O.V.

"Phew." Taking a deep breath, I set down my files, slumping over in my chair after a full few hours of work.

It had been a good while since we came back to the cafe- with Jisung having to end things early with the awkward tension after Lee know's break out.