5 || Docile

Immediately, I felt the slight hesitation as you faltered. Even though I couldn't see you, with my face buried in your back, It was as if your eyes have shifted, your anger deflating like a cut up balloon as you turned to face me.

"Ahhh- Lee know...?" I bit my lip, eyes worried as I look up at you.

"I- you-" you spoke, for the first time out loud. Your voice was surprisingly mellow, your honey like tone lacing together with your robotic octaves.

My eyes widen, the edges of my cheeks kissing pink as I felt your hands on the sides of my cheeks, pulling me in so our faces were a mere centimetres apart.

We were aware, so aware of each other.

I shivered, feeling the phantom touch of your fingers on my skin.

"H-how.." You began to speak again.

"Hmm?"

"How.. Are you not afraid of me?" You asked, the colour in your eyes shifting again as you stared down.

Catching me off guard, you then slither your arms around my torso, hugging me back; as you buried your face gingerly into my neck.

"Ahhh-" I felt my face flushing a light pink; my heart beat growing frantic. I start to panic, feeling an unfamiliar warmth rush through my body.

And so I froze on the spot, the fuzzy feeling upon my chest growing stronger as we stayed there.

You were close... So close.

And then, suddenly, without a word, you collapsed into me.

I felt the weight similar to that of a full grown man crushed me to the floor, knocking the wind out of my lungs.

Lifting my head slightly, I saw Chan behind me with a weird tool in his hands.

"I've inserted a docile system into his program. It will be easier to work with him this way, but keep in mind that this thing is only temporary." He said, clearing up my confusion of the unconscious android on the floor.

"Why you didn't use that thing in the first place then?" Felix asks from behind him. "You know, to avoid this whole situation so it could've never happened?"

"You can only shoot this thing from behind a robot directly, Or you can cause serious damage to their software, or mechanical parts and memory systems." Chan explains. "It's like a gun, and we're trying to reprogram him for investigation reasons. Nobody in the lab could take him on without getting severely injured, so we had to scratch the plan."

He then shifts his head, gaze landing on me with the collapsed Android still sprawled on the floor. "Until-"

"Hwamin." He said, "How did you manage to tame it?" and that's when everybody's eyes in the room fell on me.

Immediately, I felt put on the spot, "Ahhh- I- Uhh-" I pause.

"Ahh.. I dunno.." I couldn't really muster up anything. "I just- You know-"

I started shivering.

Noticing my panic, he just smiles, letting out a small chuckle. "I guess, whatever you say so." He pats my hair, helping me up while hoisting the unconscious robot's arm over his shoulder. "I think that's enough for today. I'll make sure he doesn't run lose again. You can go home now Hwamin."

"Ahh.. Thank you Chan." I say, heading to grab my stuff.

While walking back, I feel my cheeks slightly tint pink, my heart growing fuzzy.

"Lee Know.." I subconsciously mumble your name, a weird feeling growing inside me.

I smile to myself.

Who knows, maybe something interesting is going to happen.

*~*

_________________________

A/N: Funny story, I came up with this idea and everything while I was sleep deprived. (except for Hwamin, she has been a special character that I created, and I never knew which story to put her in, so here we are.)

So basically my point is that there are going to many boring scenes and plot holes, I apologise in advance :,)