25 || Hyunjin

"That was fun, wasn't it?" I smile to the android beside me, as I stride forwards to push open the building door. Walking inside. A chilly breeze spilled into the area, as the day was beginning to blanket itself in wind again.

"Yeah, it was." Lee know had a content smile on his face, a happy aura around him as he bounced around like a puppy. "Are you going to do anything with the painting?"

I look down to my now fully painted canvas. "I dunno. I'll probably just... Hang it somewhere in my room if I plan to take it home."

"That would be nice." He says as he takes my hand. Speeding up his walking pace, he then beckons me to catch up. "Come on Minah~ walk faster~"

I giggle at his go-lucky behavior, a satisfied feeling in my chest. Following suit, I mindlessly tail beside Lee know, quickening my pace to catch up to him.

His spirits seemed to have been lifted after I brought him outside.

As from before, he had always been really well reserved, listening to me without complaint or the exchange of any words.

I guess asking Chan about it was a good idea after all.

Too busy lost in my own trance, I smile to myself, completely oblivious to the tall silhouette approaching me. I let my gaze fall on the large windows of the laboratory, before loosing the balance throughout my legs as I unconveniently tripped over my feet.

Knocking into the person in front, I watch in panic as he looses balance too, the tower of boxes he was carrying swiftly sprawl down onto the floor along with the both of us.

"Minah-?" Lee know calls out to me, but my all attention was focused on the boy that I knocked over.

"Ahhhh, oh no, I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologize, bending down to see if he was okay. "Your items fell, I'll help you carry them."

The boy just smiles at me, standing up as he brushes his sleeves. "It's fine, accidents happen. We're good, I'll just clean this up."

Getting up from the ground as well, I then immediately realized who was standing in front of me.

Messy raven hair, with the middle parted to show a bit of his forehead. He was handsome, his tall and built figure contrasting to his soft slender eyes and plump lips.  A puppy like smile curled up on his face, I holding back my urge to gasp.

'Hyunjin?'

I must have said that out loud, because what I earned back was a rather peculiar look. "Yeah, das me, how are you?"

Refraining my conscience from asking any questions about Jisung, I awkwardly smile back at him. "I'm fine, thanks for asking. The name's Hwamin."

"Hwamin?" He giggles, reaching out to pat my head gently. "Ahhh, what a cute name~ I would love to talk but, I need to move these boxes before my lunch break is over."

He started bending down, picking up as he piles the cardboard into his arms again.

"Wait-" I begin, crouching down as well. "at least let me provide some assistance-"

"MINAH!" My words were suddenly cut off, a loud shout of my name echoing down the hallway as I flinch. Instinctively, I shoot my head in the direction of the voice, along with other people who were passing by.

"J-Jisung?" My eyes widen, and I could tell Hyunjin was surprised too, the way his head tilted slightly at the boy's name.

He dashes over, his arms immediately encompassing me into a rib-crushing hug. His chin was rested on my shoulder, heart still pumping fast from running.