10 || Moving

«────── « ⋅∘◦✿◦∘⋅ » ──────»

My feet drag along left and right, me finding myself walking back into the confinement room, greeted by a familiar sight that never fails to make me smile.

"Minah." You call out to me, saying hello.

"Hey, Lee Know." I place some things on my desk- just a mug and a few pencils, but you pick them up to inspect anyways.

I giggle. "I'm pretty sure you're familiar with those objects by now." I say, recalling when how he learned to type faster than me on my laptop in the mere span of a few hours.

He may not know much, but this boy's smarter than any other android at the company.

"It's a 'force of habit'." He says, trying to defend himself; putting the pencil back down on the desk as I took a seat in a random chair.

I giggle once more for a short moment, before I'm interrupted by a knock on what seemed to be one of the rooms single sided windows.

Apparently, Jisung was outside the room waiting for me to notice him.

"Coming!" I shot out my chair, walking over to answer the door.

"Heyo, Peter."

He looks at me weird, before it hits him.

"How many times do I tell you not to call me by that name?" He says, his remark accompanied by a bit of laughter.

"Well obviously, not enough." I give him a cheeky smile, before getting back on track. "What did you need?"

"Oh, Chan called me. You're moving to a bigger office, and he wants me to help you move your stuff." He tells me, peeking into the tiny area of my current room, which if I haven't mention, was pretty much the size of a glorified storage closet.

"He did?" I ask, looking back at the Android, before turning back to Jisung.

"You're helping me move my stuff? I don't know if that's really safe." I hesitate for a moment, scanning the confused looks in Jisungs eyes. "I mean, Lee Know has been outside the office before, but everybody has stayed away from him. I don't know how he'll react to you talking to him."

He blinks for a second. "You have that photo of me put up though, right?" He pouts. "I'm sure he'll recognize me!" He dives past me towards the door, opening it.

I bolt in behind him. "Ahhhh- Jisung...?"

"Oh!" Lee Know exclaims. The look on his face was that of when you meet an old friend. "It's... Jisung? Wasn't that it?"

Jisung smiles so big, if you took a picture from a satellite you might've mistaken it for the Grand Canyon. "Yeah! High-five, terror bot uwu!"

He paused. "Terror... bot? Uwu? What???"

My face went blank, the only thing on it an awkward smile. "Ahhh, Jisung? Let's not call him that? And who taught you to say uwu out loud?"

"Well, no one in particular, really." Jisung says, muttering the last part.

Meanwhile, Lee Know was looking at the both of us, confused out of his mind. His robotically programmed mind, that is. "Minah, can you tell me what's going on? I can't read these emotions."

Jisung paused, seemingly at a loss for words before turning to me. "Hwamin? Minah? How does that... the... how do you get Minah out of Hwamin? And also, why didn't I get to nickname you? I should have that privilege as part of my best friend rights~"