Chapter 1: Liberosis

hello dear reader! This will revolve mainly around Tokaku's point of view. Sorry but you'll have take in some boring dialogue for a little bit of this chapter or maybe half who knows? But its essential for you to understand the story plot line in case you've never seen the anime. Anyway I think I saw some interesting texts at the near end! Ooh~Oops before I forget, Liberosis means someone who has little to no emotions and has a hard time expressing themselves.

As Tokaku stood still, she focused in on the Intel given to her. "You see this target of yours is just an ordinary girl. But what makes this target special is that she's being targeted by 11 other trained assassins and serial killers, just like yourself. By the way, I won't tell you which student is the target just yet!~♤" Kaiba said as he continuously played with the dice in his hand. He smile grew seeing as how Tokaku wasn't responding or moving. "The rules are as followed. You get one chance and one chance ONLY. You mess up that's it, your expelled. The winner gets whatever their deepest desire is. No matter the cost or how exceedingly difficult it may seem... What do you wish for Tokaku?" He asked as he chuckles to himself. She still didn't budge but she spoke only one word. "...Nothing."

After sometime has passed in the day, Tokaku goes home and showers. She thinks to herself and gets out. As she exits the bathroom in her towel. She sees that she's received an email from Kaiba. "The world is filled with ____ ____." Kaiba calls her. "Hey did you get my email?"

"...Curses?"

"Bzzt! Incorrect! You got problems" he finishes as he laughs loudly.

After some words were exchanged she gets irritated and hangs up, processing to retire for the night.

Morning came as regular, the place where all these events where to take place was called Myoujou Academy. It was an elite school, Tokaku recalled the words from Kaiba, the other students were going to take time to get here. So she was going to see the client. As she walked to the room, the black chess. She hears a voice from the opened door. Tokaku keeps a tight grip on the dagger under back shirt. "Seat 1 Tokaku Azuma, Seat 2 -" the girl with (H/C) continued oblivious to the person spying on her. The wind blew by since the window was open. 'Pretty' Tokaku thought to herself. But was soundly flabbergasted by the voice now being directed to her. "Oh! Hello!" She stands up. "My names (Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet to you!" She introduced her self and bowed. "I-I..."

Before Tokaku could reply to your outward introduction, whe sensed someone behind her and quickly turned around. It was the teacher. "Uh.. it's time for class." He nervously explained. Tokaku tch'd and went to her seat which was near you, nice.

The only people here were you,Tokaku, and 3 other students. As they were making themselves acquainted with the teacher. It was now (Y/n)'s turn for her spotlight.

"Ah! My name is (Y/n) (L/n)! I hope we all get along and become friends!" You said nervously with a shy expression in your face. "Oh! I also made cell phone straps for everyone here." You chirped as you passed out the straps you made for everyone. They all thanked you but Tokaku was silent as she watched you deliver the strap. You noticed that she was silent and absorbent of your every action. You smiled regardless, as you did this Tokaku turned to look at the window outside as a small blush burned on her face. You took this as her being shy so you just disregarded the action and went back to sitting.

While you mindlessly paid attention to the teacher Tokaku was watching the back of your head and thinking numerous thoughts. 'Why is she so vibrant? She's most likely the target...' Tokaku thought bitterly.  Tokaku couldn't help but take into great detail of your figure,aura, and beauty. You were cute... like a little sheep. This made her frown more at the thought of what the other killers in this class would do to you.

As class finished and everyone went off to see their dorms, Tokaku came across of her 'peers', Nio. "Hello Azuma~◇ What do you think? Is (Y/n) a killer or perhaps the target?"

Tokaku didn't respond but decided to humor the blond girl. "She probably put a tracking device in the straps." She said apatheticly. Niol aughed and agreed loudly. "Well its garbage now..." she proceeded to toss it outside the window. In incredible speed, Tokaku caught it and clutched the strap for fear life. "Since you said it was garbage and you tossed it. Finders keepers, I'll take it now." Tokaku said. 'Why? It's just a charm...' she thought confused and walked off to her dorm. She was notified that she'd be sharing a dorm with a classmate. She was fully prepared to ignore and prepare for the next day when she meets this supposed dorm mate. But as she was walking back towards the dorm building she was stopped by a voice. "Azuma! Wait up!" (Y/n) shouted as she ran up to the ur haired girl that stopped. "Hey! Remember me? I'm (Y/n), I'll be your roommate isn't tha fantastic?" She said enthusiastically and grabbing Azuma's hand in glee. "It's fine I suppose." Tokaku responded emotionless as usual. 'What is this feeling?'

First they go to lunch, while they ate (Y/n) decided to talk about her dreams. Azuma ate while paying attention each word said."I want to make friends with everyone in class and then graduate!"
"...is that your dream?"
"Hm? Yes! It I wasn't permitted to attend school as much." She finished with a grand smile on her face.

They proceed to walk towards the dorms. They had to cross a bridge and as they did (Y/n) caught Azuma staring at her so she smiles brightly at her only for Azuma to turn her gaze back forward. As they walked near the building they heard someone call out to (Y/n). "Yahoo! (Y/n)! Tokaku!" Nio called out. As the girls neared each other, Nio clings to (Y/n) side. At that point Azuma raises her voice a little. "STOP IT."

Making Nio back up slightly and for Azuma to get closer to (Y/n). "You don't know me personally so call me by my last name only. Also, I'm inclined add, keep your filthy hands off of (Y/n)" She said sternly with a fierce glare. This made (Y/n) come in between the girls. "Uh why don't we settle with Tokaku name as a formality then? And try not to be so mean Tokaku!" You scolded her only for her lead you away from Nio.
'She smelled like decomposing ocean trash. Why am I acting like this?' She thought as she lead (Y/n) to their dorm.

As they entered (Y/n) ran around like a child, exploring and looking around the contents of the luxurious dorm for the both of them. As she did so Tokaku noticed cameras around the room and proceed to remove and destroy each and everyone of them. "Wow! This is like a 5 star hotel, oh which bed to you want... oops I jumped on this before hearing your answer sorry." She said as she had dumped herself on the queen sized bed. As this happened her skirt when up by the force and allowed Tokaku to see large scars on her upper legs. That and her underwear.
So as an excuse to closer to (Y/n) she pried on the scar. "Where these made with a dull knife?" She asked climbing on the bed. "No? They... were caused by an accident."
"Let me see."
"...No it's ok"
"Alright I understand."
As (Y/n) her guard down, Tokaku flicked your skirt up and saw all of your display. You blushed madly and pushed it back down. You sigh as Tokaku got up from the bed and turned her back to you. "You're mean Azuma..." you said poutingly. You didn't notice the blush on Tokaku's face as she proceed to check the room for more cameras.
'Adorable.... no one can see this part of her... only I can...'

Hello! Welcome to my new book series based on a anime made in 2014. Wow that's 5 years old. It was an underrated show in my opinion but I loved it. But regardless, how are you reader? My alias name is King, I want to make fanfiction books based off of somewhat old animes that people rarely write about. That may my work hard for people to read but as long some do enjoy my work than that's all that matters to me!♡♡  if you have a request feel free to ask away.
Bye bye~☆