Chapter 19: Tea Party

The day was ticking by, you were feeling somewhat sadden by the fact that the teacher wasn't here. He left a note saying to study by yourselves.

'Only one left..' Tokaku thought to herself angrily as she stared at Sumireko.

"It's of course understandable why the teavher would be depressed. Literally almost all of his students are gone..." she said while laughing.

Sumireko stood from her custom chair and gracefully walked towards your desk. In that instant Tokaku did the same but since she was already sitting beside you she was prepared for anything.

"Here (Y/n)." Sumireko said calmly as she smiled down at you.
Looking at her hands you saw a warning letter. Your frown worsens as take it from her hands. As you were about to open it. Tokaku takes it from your hands and reads the contents of the letter.

'You have been invited to a Tea party~!' Is what the letter header read.
"Ah! An advance notice!" Nio spew as she clapped her hands together.

Tokaku glares intensely at Sumireko.

"Calm yourself you beast, it's not a warning letter. It's a legitimate invitation to a tea party with me tomorrow."

You stop frowning and look at her bewildered.

"A tea party?"

•Elsewhere, in a prison•

The sounds of a blaring alarms are ringing throughout the facility.

"Shes around here men look for her! Be weary though she is carrying a lethal weapon!" The prison guards shouted as they ran around looking for a prisoner.

"Ahh~! Finally, just wait for me (Y/n)! I'm coming back for you soon~♡" a woman with bloodied sisscors whispered to herself as she made her escape out of the prison.

Back to the school dorms with (Y/n) and Tokaku•

Y

ou were showering so you could prepare for tonight's tea party with Sumireko Hanabusa.
Oddly enough Tokaku was in the bathroom as well sharpening her weapon. She was feeling really clingy since the battle with Isuke and Banba.

"Do.... do you think we could talk Hanabusa into dropping the competition?" You asked with slight hope in your heart.

You finished and wrapped a towel around yourself.

"You plan on negotiating with Hanabusa? Don't be ridiculous (Y/n)."

"Huh?" You frown. Tokaku felt bad so she nears you and kisses your forehead.

"She's the only 1 left, she's planning something. But don't worry though. I'll protect you no matter what." Tokaku promises as she turns her back to you.
You agreed silently and thank her. As Tokaku was about to leave you hug her from behind as you both relish in each others sweet but understanding silence.

Meanwhile with Sumireko, she was mixing up tea blends and thinking about the party.

"Now which one would (Y/n) like more? Earl grey? Spider lilles with a hint of strawberry? Ahh the endless choices is miraculous."

Outside your dorm, the innate that had escaped was so close to knocking on your door.

"I'm here (Y/n)~♡" she taunts as she spins her sisscors out of her pouch.

Before she could open the door a voice stops her.

"Ahh Otoya Takechi! What a surprise to see you here again." Sumireko announces.