Chapter 13: Time

You get up and try to calm Tokaku down. You remained calm, if you were to panic you'd only make things more difficult for Tokaku.

Time has passed it was now becoming sun down.

"Hehehe the sun has set. Does it mean it's my turn to show up now?!" Shinya cackles loudly as Mahiru's (Bamba) second personality appeared. Isuke got irritated by this.

"Theirs literally nothing to do even with you here. Also isn't that school uniform unbefitting of your personality?" Isuke asked.

"Shut up bitch! It was always Mahiru's
Dream to swim in a school outfit. HERE I GO!" She shouts as she rips the name tag that said 'Mahiru' to 'Shinya'. She cackles once more as she charges towards the waters and dives in.

Isuke noticed it was specifically made designed for her If she was able to do that. Nio rubs her neck nervously as she recalls all the special demands Shinya wanted.

Suzu said their is still enough time for Tokaku to solve the puzzle. Sadly the sky had now began to darken, luckily Nio said there are light fixtures that can light up the facility.

As lights go on, Tokaku is suddenly reminded of the radiant riddle.

"Something so radiant, your eyes can look at them..."

"Tokaku up there!" You point out as you somehow notice the light had a card in it.

"Right!" She takes out her blade once more and throws it towards one of the light stands. The card falls from the broken bulb. Tokaku picked up the card and frowns slightly. "Joker?"
You say aloud.

"Oh? I forgot to mention. Jokers represent 0." She said calmly as she read a magazine.

You and her regroup once again by the area y'all started from before.

"Two are left... 1 in the forest and and 1 in the water.... Which one seems more optimal to find?" Tokaku begins starting to worry as time passes by.

"Hmm theirs a saying we heard the other day from our teacher.
'Why does a man hide his leaf in a forest?' Or something like that."

One again, a bulb goes off in Tokaku. She runs once more to investigate the deck Suzu had.

"Hahh? I already told you those cards are a decoy."

Tokaku sprawled out the cards on it's back surface. One of the cards was a darker color then the rest.

"Ah! Congratulations you found it!"

As Tokaku begins to think she turns her back for a second.

'BAM!'

"(Y/n)!" She turns around to spot you in the same spot, fully intact.

Turns out the teacher(while going over everyone's records. This was because he wanted to learn about his students so they wouldn't transfer out anymore.) Today was Suzu Shutou's birthday. The bam sound was him popping a confetti popper.

"Happy birthday Suzu! Here this is all I could get you." He kneels and poof a bouquet of flowers appeared. Isuke loved poking fun decided to make a side comment.

"Teacher this is reserved for the girls currently. Are you using Suzu's birthday as an excuse to see us in our bathing suits?" She said smirking.

"W-what?! Don't be an idiot I would never!" He defends

Shinya got out the water and decided to scare the teacher off by cursing.

"Ah just get the fuck out of here you perverted teacher" she said while flipping him off.