Ending Special: Nio Ending

This takes place during the end of the fighting scene. With Touka fighting Nio. Also slight mentions of lime(or in a more literal word Mentions of Sexual actions.)

Tokaku kneeled before your body as you arm bleed. She teared up and asked if you could stand. You smiled through your pain. You raised your hand to her cheek and brought your face closer.

Tokaku blushed and closed her eyes. You giggled slightly.

"NIO NOW!"

"Wha-!"

"Yes mistress~♡"

Nio in rapid pace sliced Tokaku's back wide open. You could practically see her spine. She fell onto her chest and looked at you bewildered.

"(Y-Y-y/n)?... why?....How?" She croaked, crying her eyes out as she bled to death.

You stood up with an expressionless face as Nio clutched your arm tightly to her chest as she smiled crazily.

"Did you really think that you were my first worker bee? No, sadly you weren't. Nio came into the class before you, she knew of my ability because of my grandmother, but she didn't care. She told me she was in love with me ever since my grandmother raised her with me when we were younger. I knew my destiny was set ever since I discovered my gift." You explained sadistically as you wiped the fake blood off Nio with a handkerchief, Nio's face beamed as she looked playfully at you.

"It's a fake bullet see!"

Nio shows the blank canister covered in red paint.

"You were soooooo hard to fool. So I sadly had to cut my mistresses arm. Luckily I only cut the safe part!" She said aloud as she licked the slight portion of blood off your arm. You pet her as she smirks wickedly at Tokaku.

"I'm so sorry Tokaku. As much of a good pet you were. I could see the instability in your eyes. Thank you for all the 'fun's times good bye." You sadly said as you kissed her eyes shut and left the underground basement with Nio at your side.

Nio happily swayed her hips from side to side as she patched up your cut. You narrowed your eyes as the elevator went up. When Nio finished she gave it a kiss and blushed as she saw your piercing eyes on her.

You giggled as you leaned down to her ears. You whispered as she nodded with a menacing look to her eyes.

As the elevator stopped on your grandmother's floor you both walked out nonchalant

"Amazing (Y/n). You've proved yourself a fantastic successor to our family name."

"Really? Wonderful Grandmother! But... I do feel like I'm an entitled to a wish. That also applies to my darling Nio." You said without hesitation.