Side Chapter 4: Birthday

Tokaku woke up several hours before you, like WAY early. Today was your birthday and she didn't want to wake you, for she had a surprised planned for you. Luckily your birthday was on a free day. So she got to work on things that would be needed for the birthday surprise.

Tokaku was able to find a store open to buy snacks and decorations. The only problem was that she couldn't place an order for a cake since they were all closed for either a holiday reason or some convoluted thing.

With a heavy burden of trying to make it the best birthday ever for you. Tokaku was determined to bake a decent cake for you. After a short while, Tokaku eventually came home with the items needed for the surprise party.

Tokaku wasn't the kind of person to do these types of things but for you she'd be willing to change anything just to see you smile like always. So she got to work. She looked up how a party is supposed to appear like. Streamers and balloons in the ceiling, color coated tables and decor, and lastly the cake. She had only a few more hours to spare so she felt accomplished and began grinning at the near success of this party.

Tokaku made it her goal to ensure it was just a you and her party. So whenever students came by to ask if you were celebrating or if it was your birthday today.  Tokaku straight out told them either a 'no' or '(Y/n)'s busy with school work.' Kind of nonsense to throw people off and to leave you two alone.

As Tokaku began preparing the cake mix she pauses.... She's never baked a cake before.... but this won't stop her from trying.
She continues with the mix. After a while of hand stirring she presumes it's mixed well enough (even though their's lumps hanging on the top)
She dumps the mix into a 8 inch pan(without buttering the insides.)

She left it to bake for 20 minutes (while she waited she stared at you and blushed as she admired your distinguished and beautiful features.)
A sweet aroma wafted throughout the dorm. She enjoyed the smell as she moved some hair out of your face. She gave you little peck on the lips. She got up after she heard a lite ding.

As Tokaku took it out she left it cool down on a rack and sat down and read for a solid 10 minutes. Came back into the kitchen and did her best to finish the cake. She tried her best to take the cake out of the pan. It stuck to the pan and she started panicking when parts of the cake started falling apart. '....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.'

Tokaku silently dreaded in her head as she placed the crumbling cake onto a large plate so she could attempt to frost it and decorate it.

Tokaku was tearful and disheartened as she looked at the disaster of a cake. Before she could make another one, your alarm went off and you woke up. You sat up and rubbed your eyes gently. As you eyes adjusted to the morning light. A loud popping sound is heard in front of you causing you gasp loudly. A light array of confetti and streamers fall on you and you blink a few times to comprehend what just happened.

"Happy birthday (Y/n)." Tokaku said happily as she smiled dearly at you.

You smile with teeth showing and blush radiating on your face.

"Thank you Tokaku!" You said squealing and tightly hugging Tokaku as she laughed and returned the hug.
She leads you into the kitchen as she gives you a cup of your favorite beverage with a plate full of breakfast. The thing was the breakfast looked a little off putting.

You smiled regardless, you fork yourself a piece of it and instantly you almost regurgitate. But you played it off as a cough and smiled. "Mmmhh!! T-this is suuupeerr delicious!" You said as you struggled to swallow the somewhat burnt but somehow undercooked meal.

Tokaku smiled lightly as she blushed and eyed you as you ate. You sweated a little and reluctantly finished the meal. After what felt like hours your stomach settled and as you were washing the plate. The lights dimmed and Tokaku walks up with a cake with some candles on top.

Tokaku avoided eye contact as she blushed and apologized for the cakes messy appearance. You smiled and told her it was ok and that it looked delicious regardless of the appearance. You sat down with her and you blew out the candles.

You kept the wish to yourself as you cut a piece of the cake. It was ... edible to say the least. Tokaku couldn't eat a bite of it saying it was inadequate for the both of you. She ignored your words of praise and she threw it away.

"...How about we make one together?" You asked smiling at her and she nodded with a small smile on her face. As you were putting the ingredients together for your favorite kind of cake. Tokaku stood dangerously close. You felt her breath fan your neck. Blushing you mixed the dry and wet ingredients together.

She pretended to be focused on your tutorial and steps. But in reality Tokaku knew what she was doing and enjoyed the reaction she was getting out of you. As you set the cake batter into a pan. You did so trembling, so Tokaku took the opportunity and helped you by even closer and gently  grabbing your hands and helping you keep the bowl sturdy.

As she did this you gasped and accidentally dropped the bowl. Since the batter was thick it didn't really make a mess. But since you were pressed against the counter, a little bit  ended up on your hand.

"Oops hehehe... I'll clean myself up." As you turned around Tokaku grabbed your hand once again. You blushed heavily as she brings your hand up to her mouth and lick the batter off of you hand.

"Hmm.. its sweet." She compliments seductively.

You breathing becomes somewhat erotic. Tokaku smirks and whispers a few words in your ear that causes you to tremble slightly.

"(Y/n) would you like to receive your Birthday present~?"

You closed your eyes and your memory of the night is filled with Tokaku's sweet and delicate touch.

Yeet
No lemon for you just yet! Maybe I'll do one if you want one. Oh sorry I've been absent from updating! Their were reports of a hurricane hitting my area. So my family and I were preparing for it. But a sudden turn of luck made the hurricanes direction turn elsewhere. Anyway we're fine so do expect more updates soon~♡