Chapter 2: Sweet Tea

As you and Tokaku finished with your separate showers, you both went to bed. But before you could sleep Tokaku called for you. "Oi (Y/n)... do you happen to know the answer to this riddle?"

You slumped over to see what the riddle said. "Hmm... if I was to write the riddle the answer would be Forgiveness." You finished with a smile. This made Tokaku gasp lightly and turn in her covers to hide herself.
"I doubt that's the answer..." she responds, you frown as you feel like you're displeased her. "Yeah you're probably right... Good night Tokaku."

Night had passed as fast as it came. Tokaku was awoken to the sound of her phone.
"Correct"
The words shock her somehow. Forgetting about it she continued on with the days agenda.

As class proceed the rest of the students of the black class had arrived and introduced themselves. The class went as sinisterly average. 'They act like we're an actual class, in reality this room is filled with killers and psychos.' Tokaku thought to herself when she received a message on her work tablet. Looking down she saw it was from you, she then looked to where you were seated. You waved at her with a smile.
"Isuke asked me to join her for tea. Would you like to join us?" The message read. This caused Tokaku's eyebrow to twitch in annoyance, she followed by saying "do whatever you want." And deleted the conversation text.

After class ended, Tokaku sat on the roof top and started down below, lost in her thoughts.
'What is this feeling... why does it only occur when I'm near (Y/n)? Is this...'

"Oh! Tokaku what a odd thing to see you here. I just found this spot yesterday actually." You explained as you sat next to Tokaku. "You're not eating? Here you can have some of my melon bread if you're hungry. They're really good!" You tried to convince her to eat but she denied any. From the corner of her eye, Tokaku watched you and took into great detail how pretty you are. Plump lips, shiney hair, and enticing eyes. You were practically a full package to any who only cared about looks. But what really drew Tokaku to you was your personality. You smiled no matter how hard people brought you down.

She shook her head and ignored the thoughts running in her head.

Sometime passed and it was now time to return to the dorms. As Tokaku was leaving her dorm she was stopped by (Y/n). "Are you sure you dont want to stay for some tea with me and Isuke?"

"... I don't have time for casualties with other people."
"But this would give you a chance to get to know your classmates Tokaku!"
You pleaded but Tokaku was already out the door leaving to go (train) exercise. As she opened the door she was face to face with Isuke with some tea in a kettle heater. "Oh my! Leaving already Azuma?" Isuke asked Cooley as she moved out of the way for Tokaku to pass. All Tokaku did was glare at Isuke as she left.

Tokaku was now outside doing various vigorous exercises and training regimens. Meanwhile (Y/n) was left alone with Isuke who was pouring tea for both of them. (Y/n) decided to initiate the conversation to get to know each other. "Isuke, your name is cool sounding you know."
"Really? Usually people say it sounds odd."

"Actually it makes me wonder what your moms name is hehehe." You lightly joked as an odd sensation passed your body after drinking the tea. Isuke chuckled and got closer to you. "My mamas name is Eisuke."

"Oh... that's." You tried to reply but your body felt like it was shutting down.
"Hehe my mama is a man, my papa is a man to. We're not related but you know what I like to say 'water is thicker then blood' well in my opinion it is." She explained as she uncrossed her legs and as soon as she did that your head slumped against the table harshly. Isuke giggled and grabbed your head by the hairs on it. "Hmm you're a cutie! To bad, now you gotta go and die." She said childishly as she continued with her assassination attempt. But as she about to move you to the floor, you started to speak. "I won't die... I'm... just under a spell...I'll wake up s.oo..n" you lightly spoke as you slept "strange your still sleeping.." Isuke finished with a shrug and moved your body.

Back with Tokaku, she had finished her regimen and was cooling her head under a faucet of water in the locker room. Whilst doing so another person entered. It was Haruki, Isuke's roommate. "Hey weren't you having a tea party with Isuke?" She said nonchalantly as she ate pocky. "I left to workout, I don't have time for that."

"Weird.. I heard Isuke was preparing to get the killing over with so she can go home with the reward already."

This made Tokaku stop drying her hair and face. She took off running to the room you both shared.
As soon as she got there she saw Isuke on top of you. You had no top on, all that was on was just your bra. "Oh my. Look at all these beautiful scars. I'm fascination has peaked somehow. Aren't you?" Isuke asked aloud as she continued to look at you. Tokaku passed Isuke as Isuke prepared for an assualt. Instead was pushed off your form. Tokaku looked at your form with a worried expression. She checked your pulse and sighed. "She's just sleeping..." she took your shirt and covered your chest as she picked you up and placed your sleeping body on the bed. She covered you with a blanket. As soon as she did she dodged a hit from Isuke. "Stealing my kill are we?" She asked with a wicked smile on her face as she fought Tokaku. "She didn't want anyone to look at her like this." Tokaku informed as she kicked Isuke to the side. In doing so she was kicked to the table where you and her were drinking tea. Isuke saw this and took the opportunity to throw boiling water at your form. Tokaku seeing this shielded your body with her own. "Why are you protecting her?!" Isuke angrily asked as she continued to fight with Tokaku. Eventually she was pinned to the ground, Tokaku had the upper hand and could've killed Isuke but a memory stopped her from doing so. This made Isuke smile once more and knock Tokaku off her. "Hahahha this is the best, you're a virgin! You haven't killed anyone yet. Don't worry I'll keep it a secret. This is the juiciest secret of ever learned." She laughed as she walked out of the dorm. Tokaku passed out after ward since she couldn't handle the fatigue anymore.

After recalling a horrid memory she awoke to you wiping her with towel. She gasped and headbutted you. "Ow.. that hurt Tokaku." You said as you rubbed your forehead. "What are you doing?!" She asked as she wiped her eyes of tears. She grabbed your hands tightly.

"You were sweating a lot so I was wip-"

"I just headbutted you! You barely blinked!"

Your eyes open wide and decided to ask your own question. "Why.. why did you protect me?"
This made Tokaku freeze and look to the side. She slowly lowered both your arms and let go, you instead layed yours on top of hers. "Tokaku is the class trying to kill me?"
Tokaku nodded. You sighed and smiled. You decided to tell your story with her. "Tokaku, I come from a clan that's been targeted. Just being alive makes others mad. My entire family had died trying to protect me. My mother herself died doing her best, she told me with her dying words. To always smile and never cry. Smiling made me look better then any other emotion. So with all my force I will graduate from here. I woke up half way through the fight and saw what you did. A majority of drugs don't work on me so of course that drugged tea wouldn't have effected me for long. Well, I told you my story now tell me why you protected me." You asked with a smile.

Tokaku was about to answer when the door rang. She got up and answered it. It was Koko. "This is for you." She informed as she walked off after handing a note to Tokaku.

Meet at the observatory
9pm
Further information will be told at meeting.

Sorry! I've written over my chapter limit so the chapter will continue in the next one. I hope you guys are enjoying the chapters. If you have any questions feel free to ask.