Final Side Chapter: Moving In

As you and Tokaku won the black class fiasco. Things eventually settled down and you both moved in together. Well, are in the mits of doing so.

Currently you were putting things in their place while Tokaku was dealing with bringing in the few heavy boxes you had. Before you had lived by yourself and Tokaku lived with her grandmother. She had done the same thing her aunt did. Ran away from the family.

You were dusting around and placing items away. That was until you heard someone come up behind you and placed their head on your shoulder. They signed heavily as they wrapped their hands around you. "You ok?"

"Yeah... Just recharging so I can help empty boxes..." Tokaku said as she enjoyed the fragrance coming off of you. You smiled happily as you got up and told Tokaku that you'd start cooking since it's lunch time.

"Forget it (Y/n) we still haven't unpacked the dishware."

"It should be in this box.." you said unconfidently as you opened it and saw nothing but blades and guns. You turned to Tokaku and sighed as you packed it and moved it to her study.

"Let's go out to eat then." You said famished by all the work y'all had done for hours. Tokaku slugged herself to your side as you both exited the condo. You were in the mood for some coffee, hot or cold, it didn't matter to you as long as you had something to refuel your dehydrated tank.

You both walked to a near cafe named LeBlanc. As you entered you were greeted by the owner who received the orders of two curry plates and a coffee.

You sat in a booth with Tokaku and thought about all the work waiting for you when you returned home.

Tokaku saw this and smiled tiredly as she placed her free hand on yours.

You smile back as you sipped away at your beverage. Time felt slow and relaxing as you bothed enjoyed the meal and drinks. Thanking the owner you both returned home and got back to work.

It became extraordinarily late, as you finished putting the dishes away and could finally see the kitchen floor. You turned to see that Tokaku had fallen asleep on the couch, feeling tired your self. You searched for the box with blankets and the pillows. Finding them you grabbed a couple and sprawled them out on the couch.

Sitting down at the end of the couch, you gently laid Tokaku on your lap and laid your head on the back of the couch cushion as you covered Tokaku with a blanket.

You felt utter happiness from finally sharing a home with a loved one. That night the leaves started to fall. Significantly meaning that summer was over and the changing of seasons was upon these lovers.

Ugh this chapter could've been written better but all I have on my mind is the new book series. So here's what I'm going to do. For now I'll postpone writing the ova chapter and eventually rewrite this chapter. I hope you guys don't mind =w=~!

Sorry! But the next time I update it'll be with the new book out! I hope you guys are pumped for it cause I sure am!
♡♡♡