Chapter 15: Heavy Rainfall

Sumireko was pouring some tea into a cup while doing so she asked Shin'ya if she wanted any. This interrupted Shin'ya from talking with Mahiru in her thoughts.

"Yeah I'll have some."

"How unexpected! Unusually when I offer you anything you'd give me the cold shoulder." Sumireko commented as she say down on her special seat.

Before Shin'ya sat down she adjusted the lmao shade since the bright light was blinding her ever so slightly. As she sat down and sipped tea. Sumireko commented how a typhoon was approaching.

"They say a great storm is approaching. It'll hit tomorrow afternoon."

"Ahh~ how nice. That type if setting makes great for a party!"

Sumireko takes another sip before thinking on Shin'ya words

"So you plan on doing a party tomorrow afternoon then?"

"Of course, your more then welcome to join."

".... I " before Sumireko could respond the sound of a cup breaking is heard and she without complaint looks at Shin'ya, Shin'ya wore a wicked grin while telling Sumireko what's on her mind.

"Though I don't plan on yielding just because you're there. It'd be best if you didn't interfere with my little party."

Sumireko smiles and sips once more before responding.
"I didn't plan on it Ms.Bamba."

Shin'ya laughs as she tries to take a sip of tea. She just now realized she broke the tea cup and scratches the back of her head.

"Ahh my bad, I'm not good around delicate stuff. I have a tendency to break'em." She explains and Sumireko waves her hand.

"It's no trouble at all, things tend to break after a while." She says.

The night passes without problem the next day rolls in and the clouds are gray and cover the sun.

You sit in class paying attention to the information being presented at you. While doing this Tokaku stared at the back of your head and thinks about the future with you. She liked to imagine you both living together and doing all sorts of things. Gardening,cooking, and all other things you'd as a couple.

After class ended and everyone was packing up. The teacher instructed that everyone should report to there dorms immediately since a typhoon was coming and thay loitering would be a bad idea. When he left Nio pounced on you. When she did this Tokaku glared menacingly as Nio touched your shoulders.

"Ne ne (Y/n)! Want to go get ice cream? On typhoon like these it's 30% off!"

"As tempting as it sounds I don't think we should be messing around with this type of weather Nio." You declined with a smile.

"Ehh... It'll be a test of courage! You'll be outside in a rain coat and boots while endering the harsh weather. They say if you go to the nearby cemetery during this type of weather you'll-"

Before Nio could finish she was harsh picked up and moved to the side as Tokaku came in between you two. You laughed slightly while apologizing for Tokaku steed.

"Don't test my paitence Nio. Anyways you and (Y/n) aren't that close so don't invade her space like that. Besides you always spew this nonsense what are you in a cult or something?"

"Ahh?! Don't be so formal! Also don't say things like that so casually I've heard there is a cult wandering these parts!" Nio exclaims as she wiggles her fingers as to seem scary.

Tokaku had enough of Nio and took your hand while dragging you out of the class room.

"Ehh? Ohh uh bye Nio! Stay safe from the storm guys!" You said as you finally exited the room. When you left every finished packing while Nio slumped and exclaimed how bored she was now.