Chapter 4: BFF's

The next day after the meeting, it was now morning. In the dorm of Otoya and Shiena, the alarm rang. Otoya gets mad at the sound and slams her hand to the direction of the alarm clock. Sadly instead of hitting the alarm she breaks Shiena's glass.

"Aahhh! Do you usually slam your alarm clock this hard?" Shiena said sadly as she started looking for a pair. As she tried and failed to find any in her spairs her roommate pulls a large bag out. She dumps the bag on the bed and the sound that emitted from the bag sound like numerous metals clanking against each other. Otoya opens the bag and pulls out two sisscors.

She then proceeds to snipe magazines and the paper pieces land on a letter meant for a assassination attempt. Shiena is agaped and looks at her roommate. "You're already sending a warning letter?! It's only been a night."

"I know! I'm so excited I can't wait! I'm shaking in my shoes~!" Otoya said as she trembled in place, this made Shiena cringe.

Meanwhile in another room.
As (Y/n) slept, Tokaku had awoken early to watch (Y/n) sleep for a little bit. 'Ah how cute...' as she watched, you started to sleep talk. "M-mama... I'm..sorry..." Tokaku looked worried at your words, she thought you were having a nightmare about your past. "I... I can't... eat anymore.. heh... ok I'll.... try.." you mumbled as you started to drool.

'.... ugh how adorable! But, I don't appreciate you dreaming about another woman.' Tokaku thought as she went back to her stoic state. She got up and tore the blanket off of you saying "Wake up (Y/n). You need to get ready for school."

"Mmm you're so mean Tokaku..." you responded groggily. Eventually you both are ready and walk together to class. As you both walked on a bridge, a voice pulls you out of the conversation you were having with Tokaku. "(Y/n) bear! My adorable classmate! Wait for me!" The voice which belonged to Otoya shouted out to you. "(Y/n) bear?" You asked confused at this sudden wave of chumminess.
Otoya wraps her arm around yours and drags you off without letting you say a word to Tokaku.

As you were dragged off with Otoya. Tokaku couldn't help but tsk and glare at Otoya for even touching you without her permission.

When you made it to class, Otoya wandered off to the back with some other classmates. As you sat at your desk, you noticed a envelope that wasn't there before. You opened it and read the contents of the letter.

"(Y/n) (L/n)
I Am CoMiNg To TaKe YoUr LiFe"

You shivered nervously but kept a strong face as you crumbled the letter up in your hand. Tokaku came and saw that you had a change in behavior and asked what was wrong. You said you were fine and tried your best to look indifferent.

After class was finished you told Tokaku you needed to use the bathroom. She folded you without complaint, luckily you hid the letter in your pocket before she could see. As you sat on the toilet seat reviewing the letter you furrowed your eyebrows with determination. 'I don't want anyone else dying for my sake. I'm sorry Tokaku but I will be doing my best on my own.'

Tokaku stood outside the bathroom leaning on a wall think about you. 'Hmm... she sure is taking her time.' As soon as she thought this she received a new email. "What is red, but not red?" She read aloud.
'.... what?'
After a while you got out and apologized for taking so long. When you returned to class. The teacher decided to take the class to the botanical garden owned by the school.

As the group of students stood before the teacher, he rambled on about various information on the types of plants and wildlife that existed here. As he went on, you received a text from Otoya. Tokaku didn't notice at first since she was trying to solve the riddle sent to her by the headmaster. 'What are those two up to.' She thought jealousy.
Meanwhile

Otoya: Ne ne (Y/n)! When's your birthday?

You smiled and sent her a text back immediately.

(Y/n): Mines on *birthday date*

[Hello reader! King here, just to putting this out their but my birthday is on July 1st which is ironically Canada day. When is yours? If you don't feel like telling, you could tell me your Zodiac sign for fun ^_^ mines cancer.]

Otoya:Really?! Mines a day after yours~!
[King again, in the anime Otoya continously makes these friendly gestures with Haru to lull her into a false sense of friendship. So Otoya would make these coincidences to make it seem like they have a lot in common.]

After a while the teacher sent the class off on their own. As the group walked Otoya continued to make these similarities in likes and dislikes with you.
"Oh my gosh me too (Y/n)!"
Before Otoya could ask anything else Tokaku had finally snapped a cord. "Otoya, stop pestering (Y/n)."

"Eh?! I'm not bothering her. Me and (Y/n) are just bonding is all~!"

"You and (Y/n)?" Tokaku asked confused

"Yes, me and Otoya have a lot in common apparently!" You announce to Tokaku happily. This made Tokaku tsk once more and grab you by the hand and walked you back to your dorms.

You sat on your bed as Tokaku scolded you about your obliviousness.

"Can't you see she's trying to make you think she's your friend! She's an assassin! She will eventually try to take your life. I am the only one you can be friends with, I am the only one that can protect you from those killers!"

"Tokaku your sounding scary heh..." you said nervously. Which made Tokaku sigh and clutch her temples since you won't listen to her reason.

"It's not that I'm trying to be fooled. I want to make everyone my friend so no on has to die! That way we can all graduate together." You said sadly and with a small smile.

This made Tokaku sigh once more and couldn't help herself as she climbed on the bed and hug you tightly.

"T-tokaku!" You said surprised.
You felt so nice and soft that Tokaku feel asleep and since you didn't want to wake her, you both fell asleep on your bed.

The next day you were eating breakfast with Tokaku who seemed slightly more ambivalent towards you.
"Tokaku..."

"Hmm?"

"You're not mad anymore right?"

"No, I've just given up regarding you befriending everyone." She said monotone and she finished and watched you silently.

Hello~! This is part one of the next chapter. If I don't stop now there won't be a lot to read in the next chapter. So for now, enjoy Tokaku's ending from the anime. If you have any questions feel free to ask ^_^.