Chapter 14: A Persona

(A persona is a nature or aspect of character they show to people differently.)

In a different setting, Nio and the Chairman woman were discussing matters of the remaining contestants.

"Isuke wants money and our Queen Bee said it was a disclosed matter. Hehehe... Oh what did Bamba want again?"

Nio chuckled slightly while raising her arms up. "Nothing!"
This made the chairwoman stop working on her computer and make an excited expression on her face.

Back with the couple

You and Tokaku were taking a bath together even though you felt it being unnecessary since their wasn't that many people around anymore. You sulk and sink further into the large pool of warm water. Tokaku saw this and closed her eyes once more while moving slightly closer to you.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" Tokaku asked as she closed her hand together with yours tightly. You reciprocate the affection and sadly smile.

"It's awfully quiet now that the other students are gone."

"Good riddance."

"Tokaku!"

"What?
1. They tried to kill you for their own selfish desires.

2. That just means more alone time for me and you.

3. At least their not dead."
Tokaku explained as she frowns at the last reason and thinks to herself as you sigh once more and relax.

'I have been soft... but only for (Y/n). If she saw what I was truly capable of she would come to fear me in the end. Once I start, I don't think I could stop until theirs nothing but a pile of ravaged flesh left on the ground. I must protect (Y/n) no matter what. Nothing else matters but (Y/n). She is the only one that can let me feel something.' Tokaku thought jubilantly for the near success in the future.

Tokaku's pleasant mood is almost tarnished when she feels an upcoming presence near the room. "(Y/n) duck now." Tokaku calmly demands as a loud and rambunctious voice booms throughout the room as soon as she says her words.

"HAHAHA It's my time to appear now!" Mahiru excitingly says. Well at this moment since it's night, she goes by Shinya now.

As soon as you saw Shinya you ducked in and hid your body since you were still weary about people seeing your scars.

Shinya sees this and her smirk widens. "What're ya being so conscious of?!" She asks laughing.
"You can see my face right?" She says confidently as she points to the scar on her upper face.