Chapter 18: Freedom

You continously ran, you decided to try and hide in the visionary auditory room which was basically a giant screen that shows movies through a projector. As you reached the bottom you're immediately having to dodge Shin'ya. You had snagged the projector remote before hand.

Your plan was to blind Shin'ya and look for Tokaku. As you tried to distance yourself from Shin'ya. She goes for a wide swing that hits the wall and practically hits the back of your knee. You are now incapacitated and you continued to clutch Tokaku's phone to your chest as you watch as Shin'ya gets closer to you.

With this open chance you turned the bright projector on and it not only blinds Shin'ya. It makes her go into a state of fear since it was a phobia due to her childhood trauma. She goes back to her defenseless Mahiru self. She falls to the ground screaming and hiding her face in her arms and knees.  She now is no longer a threat to you so choosing to ignore her you try your best to stand with the terrible pain you feel in your left leg.

You heard someone enter the room as you were almost up.

Tokaku•

Tokaku felt like she was and thin air. Opening her eyes she saw nothing but blue skies and white fluffy clouds. She felt a warm pair if arms around her. Sort of like a locked around her shoulders. Tokaku turned around while pushing the arms away. It looked like her but the person was older and had slightly longer hair.

"You're the one that's been keeping me from killing, aren't you?"

The figure nodded.

Tokaku smiled endearingly and responded with what she felt was clarity in her soul.

"I don't need you to hold me back anymore. Their is someone very dear to me that I need to protect. Thank you for saving me but I promise I won't kill unless I really need to." Tokaku swore and the figure saddly smiled while waving good bye as they walked away.

Tokaku awoke from what she felt was a vision. When she fell from the window. She had landed in a tree break a majority of the fall. She only had the major bruises and slight cuts from earlier other then that she felt empowered. She got up from the ground and felt the heavy rain wash all over her.

'...(Y/n) my love... I'm coming..Hold on a little longer.' Tokaku thinks to herself as she charges into the building.

(Y/n)•

As you turned around you smiled thinking it was Tokaku safe and sound. But the smile quickly diminished as you saw it was Isuke. She wore a cocky smile as she saunter towards you and Mahiru. She passes you by strangely enough. She goes up to the shaken Mahiru and lifts her up by her front hairs.

"Look at you pathetic..." she taunts as she proceeds to kick her roughly to the side as she collides with the broken seats for the visual room. "Leave her alone!" You defend as you kneel before Mahiru. You see that she's fine and still scared. She clutches to you lap as you try to calm her down.

Sadly Isuke felt angered for being ignored. So she now grabs your hairs and drags you out of the room. You still put up a fight while she drag "Waiting for Tokaku? Hehehe, you're so cute~!" She comments as she knees you in the gut since you were clawing at her hands. You cry out in pain as you clutch your pained stomach.

"I killed her~♡ I pushed her right out of a window~ you should've seen her terrified face when she fell." Isuke taunted as she kicked the broken phone that belonged to Tokaku out of your hand. You went numb.... '....Tokaku...I'm sorry' you think to yourself.