Side Chapter 3: Crossover?

After the whole ordeal with Suzu's 'Guess the password to the bomb's event. Everybody left since they got bored. Well everybody but you and Tokaku.

The moment the last person left. She tackled you in a full out hug to the ground. You were surprised and slowly returned it as you felt droplets of liquid hit your neck. Tokaku was crying, like REALLY crying.

"What's wrong?! Are you hurt? Tokaku?" You asked as you clutched her form tightly now.

"I almost lost you (Y/n)... I don't know what I would if you were to erase from my life. I'd probably take my life as well just to be with you (Y/n)."

"Don't say things like that... I'd rather you be alive and happy."

"I only feel happiness and other emotions when I'm with you. The rest of the world can burn for all I care."

You sighed happily at her words but felt a little concerned for her mental health. Regardless, you decided to ask the teacher the very next day if you and Tokaku could reserve the entire facility to yourselves. He was reluctant at first but he deemed you as a good kid so you he allowed you.

You dragged Tokaku back to the facility to actually enjoy it this time instead of worrying whether or not you'd explode. Feeling nervous of being in a regular swimsuit you went with a better alternative since you'd be alone with Tokaku. A sports bra with a regular old tshirt you had and short swim trunks.

As you came out of the changing room Tokaku had coincidentally came out as well. She was wearing the same swimsuit as yesterday since it was more combat ready then the more revealing swimsuits in the locker rooms.

She smiled at you but their was a sorrowful aura to her so you knew she was still hurting on the inside. So you thought of several things to cheer her up. You took her by the hand and led her to the table grounds. She told you to sit at a table while she went and ordered a drink from the concessions stand.

She returned with two large Pina coladas and a tray of fries.

As you awkwardly ate away at the fries

As you awkwardly ate away at the fries. Tokaku wouldn't look you in the eyes, she most likely was still feeling ashamed of nearly losing you and the fact she almost input the wrong code.