Author's secret Note #4

Hey Readers of mine!
It's ya author uh.. king!
I have finally finalized my new book title!
♡♡♡
My Stalker(ToukaxFemReader)

The book will be going Inbetween plots to the first and second season of Tokyo Ghoul.
Here's a plot snip it...
I hope it intenses your interests!
***
The reader is a former idol star. She retires since she's become tired of the idol life! Since her mother didn't approve of this, the reader is forced to live on her own in secret. Still friends with her manager, they help the reader out. You enroll in school and Oddly enough meet a fan who'll later on become friends...
That super fan is Touka Kirishima. To your P.O.V she's a cool and fun person to hang out with. But to Touka you're her entire world. She dreamt the day she'd meet you again. But she worries that you'll find out her secret. Her odd OBSESSION with you.
***

Whelp that's as much as I'm going to give y'all. Give me your thoughts on the plot so far. Criticism is always appreciated~! If you're wondering, yes. The reader or You in this case are human. You are a popular idol with gorgeous looks and well loved in the community. People think you're a sweet and kind person. But really your just a chill chick, you consider yourself more of a tomboy if anything. Personality wise; lazy, manipulative if need be, and a loyal person. In public you have your persona or fake personality on display. But when alone with a trustworthy friend your true self  is out in the open, that and if someone is realllly annoying you, you tend to let it slip out, you know?
Anyway that's all the info for today! I'm leaving this note here for a week span maybe two before I delete it. I dislike having an author note left on display. Makes my chapters seem sloppy. Regardless, I'll be updating sometime this week with the finale for the book.

Bye bye~♡