Chapter 8: Dramatical

The night passed and now it was time for school. Today was the day the results of the exam were handed out.
Tokaku got a score of 80.

Shockingly, placed top of the class. Everyone gave you a round of applause for your achievement. The teacher thought solemnly, 'I hope you'll do well in your next school to Koko.' As he turned over a paper with Koko's name. She had scored 8 points higher then you.

Next day since testing was done that meant that the school festival is coming up. So your class was tasked of creating and doing a play. Your teacher assigned the play of Romeo & Juliet.

Sadly you and Tokaku won't be playing as Romeo and Juliet. Instead it'll be done by Chitaru and Hitsugi. Meanwhile you and Tokaku were on prop and set making.

Tokaku was busy and focused on her set of work to do, she wanted to finish quickly to ensure she goes home with you instead of being forced to stay.

You on the other hand just finished painting a pillar and it was to heavy for you to carry. At the last second while you were putting it on the pillar stand it started tilting towards you.

Before you could call out for help Haruki came and helped out. "Oh! Thank you Haruki!" You said happily as she winks at you with a pokey in her mouth. "No problem! How about I help you out?" She asked and you nodded and walked back to your station to finish painting the pillar.

Meanwhile Tokaku had stopped and saw that Haruki had helped you which caused Tokaku to feel a slight bitterness towards Haruki and chose to not show it just yet. Instead she walks over to Haruki to have small talk.

"Isn't peaceful? Everyone's working together as if we're an actual class. Ha... it's saddening isn't?" Haruki started and Tokaku nodded while continously watched you. She thought you looked so sweet since you were smiling and doing your best to make the pillar look real.

Haruki saw this and decided to be a tease and lean in Tokaku's ear. "I bet you wished Romeo and Juliet were you and (Y/n) huh?"

This causes Tokaku to frown and blush a little more. "No.... Because they both die at the end. If anything were to happen to (Y/n) I'd kill the murderer in a horrendous way before killing myself. I couldn't live in a world without her now. She's all my life and being..." Tokaku said silently as a chill ran down Haruki's side.

"Yeesh that's great and all. A word of advice? Keep that to yourself, you wouldn't (Y/n) to fear you." Haruki said walking off to pick up the pillar you finished.

Haruki's words echoed inside Tokaku's mind. '...' this caused to be cautious about what she says around you. Shaking her head to forget the interaction she sets off to finish her work.

The day has ended and it was now night time. You went to take a bath in large pool like tub. As you sat down and relaxed into the water whilst closing your eyes the moment you sat down. You heard someone entering the water as well and saw that it was Tokaku.

You blushed heavily as she looks in your direction. You quickly went out of your way to cover your body with a towel and continued to look everywhere but Tokaku. She on the hand was enjoying every minute of being in tub with you now.

'... WHY IS IT SO EMBARRASSING NOW?! oh.. that's right because we both have feelings for each other. Well... we're both girls it shouldn't matter!' You thought to yourself and puffed out your chest feeling playful now.

"This bath really nice huh Tokaku? How about I wash your back for you? Here! Ora! Ora!" You asked as you began to throw some water in Tokaku's direction. This was done by you flicking it with your hands. Tokaku shielded her self and decided that now it was time for y'all to get out.

"(Y/n) as much as I want to mess around in the bath with you. We need to hurry out so no one can get the upper hand on us." 'That and I don't want the other girls looking at my cute little sheep.' Tokaku finished. As she grabs your hand and brings you closer to her.

The door to the bath is suddenly opened. Haruki is seen in just her towel before she smirks in your direction. You blush heavily since you were still being embraced by Tokaku, so I looked like you two were doing something indecent.

You lightly gasped and slightly scoot away from Tokaku. Who in turn tsk's and glares at Haruki for ruining her moment with you.

"Oops! am I interrupting?" She asked slyly as her smirk widens at Tokaku's expression and proceeds to shower while you hid your body so Haruki doesn't see your scars.

Unluckily, she's seen them and decides to pry away at you to see if you'll break.

"I heard from Nio."

"?"

"People always dying and sacrificing themselves for you. You always outliving everyone whilst they die before your very eyes. How can you sit there and smile?" She asks eyeing from the corner of her eyes.

"HARUKI!" Tokaku shouts as she rises up immediately. Ready to beat the crap out of Haruki with a serious maddened expression. This action was halted by you when you grabbed her arm. "It's ok Tokaku, I'll keep smiling no matter what remeber?" You reminded Tokaku with a smile ok your face. This broke Tokaku on the inside. She once again glares at Haruki before she sits down next to you once again.

This made Haruki's expression falter for a second before she scoffs.

"You're a really piece of work. You heard that Azuma? Even if and when you die, she'll continue to smile."

This makes Tokaku begin to growl like a wolf while continuing to glare severely at Haruki.

"You better stop Azuma, you're frightening (Y/n)."

Tokaku stops and looks into your eyes. You didn't really care so you just looked at Tokaku with a smile to let her know it's ok. This makes Tokaku's face return back to her calm mood.

This once again makes Haruki scoff and laugh a little.

"Hah, you're supposed to be an terrifying person from the Azuma Clan. Look at you becoming soft. At this rate even I could kill you so easily."

This was the final straw. "Come on (Y/n) we're leaving."

"O-ok coming!"

Eventually you both return to the shared dorm. As you were closing and locking the door. Tokaku slammed her bag of shower supplies on the table while shaking with anger.

"Tokaku?"

"Why aren't you angry?! She practically belittled you!" She said yelling at you with anger as she clenched her fists.

"They're is no point in getting mad at her words... Haruki was acting a little different though."

Tokaku looked away from you. She was trying to calm herself down. You saw this and felt the need to hug her.

So you slowly walked up to her back and hugged her tenderly.

"... Thank you." She said to you as she now turned around and embraced you fully as she was now feeling better with your loving actions.

'I won't let Haruki run her mouth next time. No one talks like that to you (Y/n) I don't care about my family Crest anymore... all I care about is you.,' Tokaku thought to herself as she dragged you to her bed and made you sleep right beside her cuddling.