Chapter 11: Surreal

As you waited on the side stage. Isuke was in the light both directing the lights and informing the students to be well behaved either wise someone would die. Making the crowd erupt in cheers.

As you waited for your upcoming scene with Tokaku. She recalls Hitsugi being near the weapon props. She checks her sword and realized that they were covered in poison. She wipped it clean and asked for yours. She sees that it too was covered in poison. She wipes it aswell.

As you stood close to Tokaku, while Chitaru was reading her lines she gotten closer to Hitsugi making the crowd of girls squeal in delight. While whispering she mummers in Hitsugi's ear. "Did you do something to (Y/n)?... Did you sent a letter out?" Chitaru asks and Hitsugi ignores this and finishes her lines as she walks off stage with Chitaru following.

"Hitsugi! Are you trying to deal with (Y/n) for my sake... (Y/n) is Angels triumpht isn't she?!" She asked getting madder by the minute. As Hitsugi remain silent Chitaru ran off to confront you and Tokaku. She bumps harshly into Tokaku who in turn drops the poison coated prop.
Chitaru waves her hand as a sign she'll pick it up.

"DON'T TOUCH IT! It's covered it poison." You warned, worried for her safety.

"Posion?"

"Its none of your business. Come on (Y/n)." Tokaku finishes as she recovers the sword and walks off.

"Did you soak the blade in poison? (Y/n).... Are you Angel's triumphant?"

"Angel's triumphant?"

"Did you kill my teacher's daughter?!"

You stood there bewildered by the accusations and questions Chitaru was throwing at you. The air tensed and Tokaku now began to shield you. She glared at Chitaru for even accusing you of such actions.

While this happened Hitsugi was performing her scene. Chitaru eyes became wild and looked at you while gripping her own sword. "I... I won't let Hitsugi taint her hands with my mess!" Chitaru declared.

She draws her blade and glares at the both you. "Just to let you know, this isn't a fake sword or prop. It's a real one."

"(Y/n) behind me!"

"Ok!"

The scene continued to play while the real deal was happening on the side stage behind closed blinds.

Tokaku clicked her tongue (or tsked) she runs on stage. Everyone confused as squeals erupted. Tokaku had picked you up bridal style and leapt off stage with you in her arms.

"Stay here, you're safe with ...him." she is disgusted that she has to leave you with the Male teacher. But rule states that assassins aren't supposed to involve outsiders. The teacher was confused and felt insulted somewhat when she said 'him' so rudely. He sighs and let's the show go on.

Tokaku jumps back on and draws her blade. "I shall be your opponent." She said coolly while smirking in your direction. This made the girls in the crowd squeal more. You nervously chuckle and hide in the chair.

The other black class students make up a ridiculous explanation as to why 'Tybalt'(Tokaku) was fighting Romero(Chitaru).

Tokaku signals they should go out back to have this duel. Chitaru nods like the mannerly girl she was and they cautious walked off.

Outside, Chitaru and Tokaku were fencing with actual blades. "I will never forgive her! If you're protecting her then I'll just have to get rid of you as well!" Chitaru declared as she fights with vigor in her blood.

"What about the warning letter?!"

"That doesn't matter!"

"Why are you after (Y/n)?!"