Chapter 12: Pool Game?

The day passes after the play tragedy.

In Suzu Shutou dorm, she awakes at her usual time and with a sad smile realizes what day it was today. "Hah...The day has come again. How many times has it passes?" She asked herself as she got out of bed.

In class, the teacher was saying how well the class did on the play and that the whole school felt the same way. He said to mot feel down about Shiena, Hitsugi, and Chitaru's simultaneous transfer.

During the break period, everyone was talking about the teachers odd optimism. You felt like pumping up Tokaku's spirit as well, not that she needed it but she appreciates it anyway.

"Tokaku our teachers right, we will all do our best together!" You said happily as you stared at Tokaku. Who in turn smiled at you for being so cute. But the smile was cut short when Isuke added a side comment.

"Hah! Don't get to ecstatic (Y/n)." Isuke said with another snide remark. This made Tokaku glare at her.

"Oh~! How scary Azuma!" She said jokingly. Suzu got up and spoke loudly as to address the class. "Guys what we need is a break. I know a place on school grounds with that exact solution! Let us all meet here after school. I'll show y'all the place." She explained.

The school hours passed and it Suzu had lead the class of 7 to the schools.... Water park?

"This schools liberation on stuff like this amazes me to no extent." You said as you stared star struck at the grand place.

Suzu mentions how she requested the teacher to reserve to the class

Suzu mentions how she requested the teacher to reserve to the class. Everyone cheered but questioned how they were going swimming without bathing suits.

"Oh I've also got that covered. Follow me please." Suzu adds as she leads the class to the locker rooms.

Inside she shows the group of women the school swimming suits. "Is this all you have? Ugh I'd just not swim." Isuke said disgusted by the uniforms.

Nio chuckles as she opens lockers while saying; "if those don't suit your needs we also have these swimsuits on hand." The lockers had swimsuits of many styles and variety. While you went to put yours on in the bathroom. You came back and saw Tokaku looking at a rather revealing two piece.

"Tokaku! That's a rather bold decision!" Isuke commented as she watched Tokaku eyeing the two piece.

She grimaced and puts it back.
"This won't protect my body during a fight." She moves to the next one and sees a sports wear two piece. "This ones perfect it's a sports piece so it'll allow me to be flexible and mobile." She explains.

"Tokaku look!" You show her your choice in swim wear.