Side Chapter 1: Difference

Hey king here! In these side chapters I go over character development or a fun event taking place in a different time. If you have any questions or request feel free to ask~♡.

Curry was Tokaku's favorite food, she practically eats it every morning for breakfast. So this time you wanted to show her your appreciation for all her work in protecting you.

So you discreetly and somehow managed to wake up before her. You wondered into the kitchen and tried your best to be silent while cooking. So last night you already prepped like any good chef would do. You had chopped some onions,potato,carrots, and pork.

You pumped yourself up and started by putting an apron on and washing your hands afterwards.

(Here's the apron, if you don't like it you could imagine something else but this is what I'm going with

(Here's the apron, if you don't like it you could imagine something else but this is what I'm going with.)

With a determined mindset and burning spirit you were going to make the best curry Tokaku has ever tasted. While you silently looked for a pot in the cabinet. A already awoken Tokaku layed on her bed knowing your plans to surprise her with a breakfast for her. She concluded this when she saw you checking to see if your alarm woke her up. So she layed there happily waiting for you to finish and 'wake' her up.

You found the pot and happily started cooking. First you put the heat on medium and placed the pot on. Opening the fridge, you looked for the tupperware that contained the veggies. Taking the pork out last you got started.

With the pot hot you poured in a few tablespoons of oil and waited for the onions to brown slightly. You started to slice the pork when you accidentally cut your finger. You involuntary made a slight sound to signify you hurt yourself. You sucked your finger to stop the bleeding and placed a cute sticker on your cut. "Ouch... at least it's not that deep of a cut." You whispered to yourself and continued cooking.

At the sound of this Tokaku almost jumped out if the bed and run to see if you were ok. She bit the top part of the blanket and tearfully continued to play the sleeping victim in bed. 'My poor little sheep, she could damage that beautiful wool she carries.' She thought to herself as she tried to be a good sport.

Eventually the onions browned so you placed the other vegetables and waited for them to be cooked. After another while you cooked the pork till cooked. As soon as that happened you poured in 500ml of water and waited for it boil properly. While you waited you quickly check to see if Tokaku is still sleeping.

You saw that she left her clothes on the floor and picked them up. Returning to see she's turned and her blanket has slipped off. You chuckled and thought that Tokaku acts more like a boy then a girl. You covered her again and went back to the pot to remove the foam from the top.

As soon as you went back to the kitchen. Tokaku clutched the sheets and blushed severely while covering her head. '.... I might die right now and be happy with the recent events in my life.' She thought to herself.

You turned the stove off and added the curry roux. You weren't sure which spicy level Tokaku liked so you went with medium. After stirring it in you turned the stove back on low and started with the rice now. You turned around to get the bag if rice when your upper hand touched the pot by mistake. "Hot!" You accidentally said outloud and rinsed them with cold water. You turn to check Tokaku's status.

'Luckily' she's still asleep so you exhaled a breath of relief and once more pumped yourself up and went to finish the dish.

'Why (Y/n)?! Dammit I hope she finishes soon... maybe she'll let me kiss her wounds. I'll tell her my mother used to do that. In reality I saw it on TV.' Tokaku thought happily as the blush on her face refuses to leave.

You had to hurry since it was almost time for Tokaku to get up and shower. You started the rice cooker after cleaning the rice and seasoning it was some secret seasoning your mother taught you before the incident.

And... Wha la! The meal was done! In just in time to Tokaku's alarm went off. So you quickly served the meal on a plate and run to inform Tokaku of the meal you made specially for her.

Tokaku gets out the shower ready for the day as she dries her hair. "... Good morning (Y/n)" she said groggily.

"Good morning Tokaku! I made you breakfast, so instead of eating in the cafe we can eat here!" You said happily. You run back to the kitchen and sit at the table elated and waiting for Tokaku's opinion on the meal.

She sits down and tries her best not to show her happy emotion towards your cute apron and actions. She sees that you made her favorite food and takes a large spoonful into her mouth.

After she chews and swallows she looks at you with the same ambivalence but she continues eating with a small smile. "Wow (Y/n) I don't if it's because you cooked it but this taste wonderful. This is the best home cooked meal I've ever tasted." She said happily at you. Which causes you to smile wider and get up and hug Tokaku.

 Which causes you to smile wider and get up and hug Tokaku

As you hug her. Tokaku notices your cut finger and slightly red hand. She grabs it and brings it up to her lips for a simple kiss. But somehow it causes you to erupt in a blush. "T-tokaku! Why would you do that?" You asked shyly while not looking her in the eyes. "Well my mother would do it to me when I was injured." Tokaku stared as a matter of fact. You just smiled and sat back down as you both enjoyed breakfast and left for school. She told you something that stuck with you while you two were walking to school. "You know, meals like these taste different when your with someone you love." She informed you which you agreed to.

Hello my lovely readers~♡
If you want more side chapters then go ahead and request which ever y'all want. It could be one with you and Tokaku OR with our other classmates/assassins in the story.
Bye bye~☆