15 | chapter fifteen

SEXUAL CONTENT —

— SEXUAL CONTENT —

Niklaus Wade

          "Come closer, you're warm," Nash, nickname for Gnashton, says with his face buried into the crook of my neck.

Every time I wrote his name down whenever I spoke to him, he'd kind of give me a look then he'd ask me if I ever got tired of always writing his name all the way out. I shook my head but really I did and somehow he was able to read me like I was an open book much like how I did with him and so he told me to call him Nash. When he gave me the privilege to call him something no one else got to, I blushed sheepishly as I felt giddy.

I felt like I was someone who was special to him, someone he actually valued more than anyone and anything else. Ever since that moment we shared at that birthday party, things changed if that makes any sense. Firstly, Nash wasn't too quick to anger whenever I was in the room. He clenched his fist tightly even if he drew blood from doing so but I was always there beside him to gently wrap my own hand around his.

The sight of him calming down instantly made my heart flutter and my insides turn to mush once he looked down at me and allowed the smallest smile to bloom onto his face. Things also changed between Elliot and I. That conversation we had that day was so...personal, so raw that I felt myself grow closer to him even if it was only because I felt connected to him because of his past that's much like what I'm going through. That day, he made me truly realize that I'm in fact not alone and there are people around me who care even if it's difficult for me to notice it.

Caspian is bothering me much less now but he still spoke to me like how he usually did because Nash becoming my mate didn't have the capabilities of changing someone like Caspian. He's a person of his own and will do as he pleases even if he would get beat up for it. I sincerely think he's a masochist but I couldn't confirm something like that for myself, it was just a theory that I came up with.

I feel Nash's large, strong arms wrap tighter around me and a blush coats my cheeks as I wiggle around in his lap and tried to pry his arms off of me out of embarrassment. We're in the cafeteria right now and literally every single human being has their eyes turned to look at Nash and I. Their stares are so overwhelming, it makes my heart race, makes me want to disappear and fall into a bottomless abyss just to avoid their stares.

Some look at just me and their eyes hold envy, jealously or even just plain confusion. They stare at me like I'm some alien that doesn't belong on Nash's lap. Some looks thrown my way have anger radiating off of them, there eyes burning holes into my skin. Others look at Nash with admiration, some with fear, some with an equal amount of confusion.

Anyone who looked at Nash would tell you the same thing: it doesn't look like he cares at all and truly I don't think he cared about the looks nor did he put enough effort in to notice people's eyes were on us but I was so self conscious that some people would walk and casually make eye contact with me and I'd automatically assume they were talking trash about me in their minds or would talk about me negatively with their friends once they sat down.