30 | chapter thirty

— SEXUAL CONTENT —

Niklaus Wade

I only asked for her advice so how did I end up a trembling and shaking mess with the worlds most uncomfortable panties riding up my butt? The string slips between the crack of my butt, the lace in the panties making my cheeks itch but there wasn't anything that I could do about it now.

I'm paranoid, afraid and full of fear about what the possible outcome of all this could be. This could very much end up being the most embarrassing thing I've ever done which was a stretch because I've had numerous moments that are heavily questionable, too questionable for doubt.

What exactly was I talking about?

After the event that went down in the elevator, Hazel was a mess verbally. She spoke too much and with such vigor and speed as she asked questions about our intimate life. I was slightly uncomfortable but at the same time I pardoned her curiosity because that's who she was and I was used to it however, I still ended up telling her how I felt about her inquiries. She respected my feelings immediately, apologized and that was that but then I couldn't help myself.

I mean, I kept quiet about Nash and I's sexual escapades when all I actually wanted was to spill everything to her. Of course I wouldn't in detail tell her everything nor would I tell her what a kinky person I was. Blushing, I knew I would never tell her I got off to being called a 'slut.'

I'm not sure if Hazel would understand or judge me for it even though I knew Hazel wasn't the judge mental type by any means. I just didn't want to risk her seeing me in another light plus I wanted to preserve Nash and I's privacy so I thought it best not to tell her that and omit it entirely.

What I did confide in her with, very skeptically, is the subject of sex. Sure, I fooled around with Nash before and we've both climaxed together and it was magical each and every time. He never failed to make me feel alive when he touched me, when he held me, whenever I was in his warm embrace. But every time we finished doing the deed, I always yearned for more.

My dreams and mind would roam over the thought of us actually doing it and it left every cell in my body exploding, my member as hard as a rock. Even at this moment can I feel myself tapping anxiously on my hard wood flooring with my feet.

In conclusion, I wanted more.

I actually wanted to go all the way and I wanted it now. I knew Nash wanted that too just from the way he looked at me with those heated eyes that made my body melt into pudding even though I hated pudding.

There was no way I'd out right tell Nash that I wanted to have sex with him, that I wanted to complete the mate bond and go all the way with him. I'd blush and become too self conscious and nervous if I even tried to do that. So instead of telling him, Hazel suggested that I show him physically with my body.