38 | chapter thirty-eight

Niklaus Wade

Niklaus Wade

I'm taken aback but what I'm even more taken aback by is Xander, and Xavier diving onto the couch by Nash which ends up squeezing me into the corner of the couch with Nash firmly pressed against my right side while my left side is pressed into the arm of the couch. Nash immediately notices my discomfort and roughly shoves Xavier who sits directly beside him on his right side.

"Where the fuck did you all come from?" Nash asks as he punches Xavier on the shoulder.

Xavier pouts and rubs his shoulder.

"Heard you were having a party without us," Aiden says as he walks over to Caspian and proceeds to snatch the remote away from him and in return, Caspian glares at him and reaches desperately for his device back but Aiden is much taller.

Aiden, Xander, Xavier, Hunter and Nash are the tallest in the room with Nash and Xavier standing the tallest at over six foot seven inches with Xander in second place at six foot four inches, and Aiden and Hunter standing at maybe six foot three inches.

Hazel is cuddling with Hunter on the floor and I can just barley hear Hunter whispering jokes that Hazel giggles at. I watch with a small smile on my face as she turns her head and presses a loving kiss onto his lips. Asher is taunting Easton despite the fact that he's her 'older' brother by only a few minutes, they are the two of quadruplets.

Aiden is still getting under Caspian's nerves as he sits on the armrest of the loveseat Caspian sits on and I can tell that this truly irks his nerves but Aiden pays no attention to it. Eros continuously glances at Aiden with his first finger anxiously adjusting the circular lenses slipping down his nose.

Kaylee remains on the phone speaking to Jaylin I'm now assuming because I can distantly hear his voice, but she's also nudging Archer away from Easton because Easton is getting annoyed but isn't bold enough to scream at her to stop because of the amount of people in here.

Xavier, and Xander are punching each other like they're having a strength match of some sort but they're laughing like meat heads so I'm not quite sure what they're doing. Maybe it's a dom thing.

This felt nice. Despite the fact that I haven't hung out with people before, this felt natural. Like we all belonged together. I mean our parents are all friends who grew up with each other and fought together so maybe we were all destined to be together. Either way, I felt like I was apart of something. With Nash by my side I feel complete.

As if to literally rain on my parade, Elijah and Elliot burst into the house and everyone visibly jumps in fright, startled by the sudden interruption. Elliot is frazzled, his eyes darting every which way with his hands clutching his abdomen but there's no outward indication of assault to the area.