17 | chapter seventeen

— SEXUAL CONTENT —

Niklaus Wade

                I'm frantic.

I don't want him gone yet, my body became cold as soon as his touch disappeared from me. Without much thought I reach out, grab his hand and grasp firmly onto him. He stops his movements and turns around to look back at me and my weird form. I'm nearly falling off of the bed because he walked a good distance away from me but I didn't want to quickly get out of bed because my legs would get tangled into my comforter and I'd fall and make the biggest fool out of myself. I didn't want that, not like this was any better if I'm being honest.

My legs remain on the bed but my upper body is hovering midair while my hands hold onto Nash's arm for dear life to keep him with me but also because if I were to let go, I'd most definitely fall and injure myself. Nash looks at me with raised brows at my hand that's holding onto his then he looks at my strained face because this position wasn't the best. He looks back at my legs that are laying in scrambles on my bed spread apart in an weird fashion.

His eyes go back to mine and the corners of his lips twitch just slightly and it looks like he's trying to keep in a laugh but he fails. He chuckles lightly, his other hand that I wasn't holding going to his face as he covers it. I frown, I wanted to see him laugh but he didn't allow me to as he kept his hand over his face until his laughter died down. He drops the hand he used to cover his face and he comes closer, lifting my hand up with his and I clench my teeth as I try to retract my body backwards but it doesn't work.

I'm shaking, my body close to falling and it doesn't help that Nash releases my hand so I'm toppling down towards the floor but I don't hit the ground. Nash's hands easily secure themselves around my waist and he pulls me up until I'm back on my bed on my knees but my butt sits on the heels of my foot. Before Nash can leave or make any decision to leave me alone in this dark room by myself, I grasp his hand once more and frown, shaking my head. I'm silently telling him not to go with my eyes and it's obvious he gets what I'm saying by the smirk on his face.

"Well, If you insist," he teases me and I roll my eyes playfully, to which, he chuckles lightly.

I lay on my bed and shift back to give him space and he lifts the covers and slides inside the space I left open for him. He lays on his side as I do, his eyes look into mine as we face each other. His stare becomes too much for me so with a rosy blush that appears on my cheeks that's, hopefully drowned out by the darkness, I look down shyly. I hear the sound of shifting followed by Nash's first and middle finger pressed together to lift up my chin so that my eyes meet his.

I swallow, my Adam's apple bobbing while Nash watches the action with lustful eyes that send my body melting into the bed. His eyes leave my throat and move back to my eyes while his hand touches the side of my hip softly. My breathing changes just from his large hands on my hips but his movements become not so innocent the moment a dark look crosses his face and his hand dips down as he forces his hand between my thighs.