Round 1 - Day 3

"I give up. Some of you aren't responding to your tasks. It's been six hours(what a short day) so we're starting the next day." Arach said pretty annoyed.

"Ok so first on out list of who died is Tyler. Tyler was killed by the mafia. Tyler was the jailor. He also left behind a will."

"Night 1: I Jailed 2 and found out their role has something to do with Lynching.
Night 2: I jailed 3, and found out they are the jester. Which means 2 is the executioner. I made a deal with 3 to help them."

"Tragic." Arach says and rolls her eyes.

"The second to die was Rosie. Rosie was drowned by the serial killer. Rosie was the bodyguard. No will was found." Arach said and pointed to the lake where you could faintly see the outline of Rosie's dead body on the sea floor.

"The third to die was Feraline. Feraline was shot by the veteran. Feraline was the trickster. Again, no will." She said and looked over at the veteran with an 'are you happy?' look.

"The priest successfully was able to talk to Jacky last night. They found out two possible roles for Xibalba. Seriously dude, what did you do to everyone to hate you?" She asked and gave a serious glance at him. He shrugged, he knows perfectly well what he did.

"The doctor healed Lylan last night."

"Alright that's it. Start figuring things out." She says and eyes everyone. She walks down, she's definitely tired of everyone who wasn't answering.

~~~~~~~
1. Isla(F) robinstar46
2. Potato(F) Danielle20150
3. Ronan(M) Featherstar_01
4. Jackson(M) IronMan_The_Avenger
5. Raelene(F) 3IHaveMANYfandomsE
6. Xibalba(M) Mossleap
7.
8.
9. Lylan(F) LunarPawzz
10. Yeeterfrick(M) HungerGamesFan298
11.
12.
13. Krystal(F) StarbloomTheHybrid
14.
15. Gay(M) SilverStarCat
~~~~~~~
Might make a book for Arach's past...
~~~~~~~
Graveyard:

Jacky(Investigator)
Rez(innocent)
Tyler(Jailor)
Feralina(Trickster)
Rosie(bodyguard)
~~~~~~~

Discussion chain~

Voting chain~

Trial chain~

Role play chain~

Dead people chat chain~