||Behind the scenes #1||

"Ok so.....uh..." Arach said as she thought. She forgot her lines.

"POLICE PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" Euryale shouted as she appeared out of nowhere. Amy put her hands up quickly. Arach was eating cereal. So she stood up and yeeted that cereal into Euryale's face.

"CEREAL MY ONLY WEAKNESSSS!!" She shouted before dissolving.

"What the fuck." Amy commented and got a slap from a branch.

"Murder is fun," Xibalba said randomly. Amy gave him a disappointing look and she shook her head in shame. Arach just stood next to Xibalba and wrapped her arm around his neck.

"Murder is fun when you know how to surprise attack them." She said and stabbed Xibalbas side.

"Are...are you serious." He said.

"No." Turns out said knife was a fake knife that appears your stabbing them but your not.

"I WILL BE BACK FROM THE DEADD!" Yeeterfrick shouted from the grave. To bad no one could hear him because Arach buried him under the lake.

"Does someone have a beer?" Arach said as she moved away from Xibalba.

"Won't you get drunk?" Any said and looked at her. Arach just laughed.

"No. We've been over this. I can't get drunk." She said with a dark smile. Amy sighed and threw her a beer. Arach drank it.

"Still sober." She said.

"Yeah......also like if I have to kill someone I will hit you with a gun."

"COPIER!" Xibalba shouted at Amy. Amy gave a sigh.

"It's more of something related to the past....the incident."

"That was years ago. And they were starving us! I was hungry!!"

"Right in front of her sister?! And you didn't care?"

"Nope. It was actually pretty good to be honest."

"You gross me out Arach. Seriously. Stop."

"No." Arach said with an offended gasp.

All the town people just watched the two bicker before Arach left and came back with a chainsaw covered in blood. It looked old so it probably out of u-Wait nevermind. She's started it up.

"IM SORRY!!" Amy shouted as she ran around the town.

"DAMN RIGHT YOU BETTER BE!!" Arach shouted as she chased her.

"Once again Murder is fun." Xibalba said before yeeterfrick came back from the grave and punched him in the face.

"And I still don't remember my lines...."