Round 2 - Night 3

Arach hasn't come out of her house for hours. So Amy decided to have the townies garden the whole place and make it brighter. The flowers were mostly red and blue. Nobody knew why Arach was acting weird.

It was late noon when they finished and when Arach came out of her house with a cup of coffee. She instantly dropped it and slammed her door closed when she walked back inside. Amy had enough though. She stormed over to Arach's house and opened the door.

"Arach! What is wrong with you?!" She yelled. Arach gave a sigh.

"I need to show you something..." she says and grabs Amy's hand and walks out of the house. The townies watched them leave. And within a few minutes Amy's high pitched scream was heard and she came running back into town. Fear was in her eyes. Arach came back a moment later.

"Everyone. Follow me." She says and walks the same way Amy came from. Amy got up and ran after her though. The townies, confused, followed. In a few minutes they arrived at a flower field. The smell was sweet and familiar. They were all red flowers except one. A blue one was in the middle. Arach looked at Amy.

"I didn't think they were so close.." she says. Amy gave a nod.

"Flowers? What's wrong with flowers?" Lesbian asked.

"Look. Stay away from them." Arach and Amy said at the exact same time.

"What's so bad about them?" Xibalba asked as he was purposely going to walk into them just to taunt Arach about her fear. Arach quickly grabbed his wrist though and pulled him back and looked him in the eye with a serious look, "don't go near them."

"Their just flowers." He says. Arach gave a sigh.

"The smell is blood. Your smelling blood." She says, "the flowers are giving off a bloody smell on purpose." She says.

"So?" Asexual says.

"Hold on." Arach says as she grabs a biscuit from out of nowhere and threw it into the flowers. Multiple tiny black twisted like creatures jumped at it.

"Those things are blood thirsty." She says as she pulls up her sleeve. There was multiple scars. She took a knife and cut her arm off and it fell into the flower field. The bone cracking as the creatures are it was terrible.

"What are those things?!" Xibalba asked as he looked at Arach who was fine now.

"Fairies." She says.

"There is no way in hell those are fairies." Xibalba yells.

"Yet they are. Now. Don't go in th-" Arach says as she was cut off by Alfredo falling into the flowers. In an instant he was screaming as he bled and the flowers were now covered with more blood. A new red flower grew.

"Right well. Alfredo has died to the fairies. No will was found and he was the trickster." She says, "bow everyone back to town. And get rid of those flowers." She says in a cold tone as she leads them back to town.

"Lights out is when you get rid of all the flowers in town." She growled as she walked into her house.

————
1. Xibalba Mossleap
2. Asexual Queen-Zira
3. Lesbian SilverStarCat
4.
5.
6.
7. Aoi 3IHaveMANYfandomsE
8.
9. Zodiac KatCook3
10. Ren Featherstar_01
11.
12. Nyx TheProvokingPopplio
13. Rivera BookwyrmAdventures
14. Potato Danielle20150
15. Abeke fear_the_cat
16.
17. Starbloom StarbloomTheHybrid
————
Graveyard:

Lord Farguad, Jester
Yeeterfrick, Dancer
Frost, Godfather
AliceMoo, Lovesick
Innocent Child, Innocent
Alfredo, Trickster
————
Yes. Arach has a fear of flowers. Well now you know why. Also note, that blue flower is important! That was one of her best friends when younger, Lucas.
————

Discussion chain~

Voting chain~

Trial chain~

Role play chain~

Dead people chat chain~

Activity chain~